• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice 3.5 Dungeons and Dragons Adventures [OOC]

Main
Here
Characters
Here

TurtlexXxNation

Lady Turtle
Hello Adventurers!

This is where you will be able to find Adventure Logs and be able to Vote on which Adventure we throw our Characters into next!
Oh, and plenty of friendly chatter between players as well! :)

If there is a specific question you have for me, please be sure to tag me directly in your post or PM me!

Also, if you are ready to begin character creation, please refer to the D&D Wiki: SRD Links while I'm in the process of updating the Class listings. Everything else is posted and ready to go. Please see the beginning post in the Character Log for all other information involving character application and creation. :)

|| [Character Log] || [Main Thread] ||

Chosen Adventure
The Sunless Citadel
The Sunless Citadel is a site-based adventure. Player characters discover that rumors of a sunken fortress are true. Heroes deal with monstrous threats and ancient traps, dire vermin and mysterious twig blights, as well as warring kobold and goblin tribes.

This adventure involves a once-proud fortress that fell into the earth in an age long past. Rechristened the Sunless Citadel, its echoing, broken halls now house nefarious races and malign creatures. Evil has taken root at the citadel's core, which is deep within a subterranean garden of blighted foliage. Here a terrible tree and its dark shepherd plot in darkness.

Last edited:
Not my business at all, but you said husband and girlfriend. Are you in a polyamorous relationship by chance. Or are you just open about cheating lol

Not my business at all, but you said husband and girlfriend. Are you in a polyamorous relationship by chance. Or are you just open about cheating lol
We are a polyamorous Triad :) We all 3 are together as 1 unit, and share parental responsibilities over all of our children. :)

Hey Omni :) If you have time, could you pop over to the Character log and check out the Interactive Character Sheet page link I have posted? I'm curious if everyone can use it without having to make a myth-weavers account... It's in the opening post for the Character thread :D

Tmd4772 Tmd4772

Dang-nabit…. Guess that means if we want to use Myth-Weavers everyone would have to create their own... I'll keep looking for something that will work!

Oh so I have to wait, or is all the races will be able to ..um be made through Myth Weaver. Again first time, so I know there are set races/classes, though are you making ones that are not in the book or in the system of Myth Weaver?

Oh so I have to wait, or is all the races will be able to ..um be made through Myth Weaver. Again first time, so I know there are set races/classes, though are you making ones that are not in the book or in the system of Myth Weaver?

I actually don't know what information is all on Myth-Weavers. I have only ever used their character sheet ability. The races and classes that I am listing can all be found in the official Dungeons and Dragons books (the specific book location is listed) as well as in the Dungeons and Dragons Wiki... I'm going to eventually link their specific wiki pages to them when I get around to it.

I actually don't know what information is all on Myth-Weavers. I have only ever used their character sheet ability. The races and classes that I am listing can all be found in the official Dungeons and Dragons books (the specific book location is listed) as well as in the Dungeons and Dragons Wiki... I'm going to eventually link their specific wiki pages to them when I get around to it.
What level do you want us start at?

What level do you want us start at?
Probably level 1 - I'll be getting a list of the adventures I have fairly soon for all the players to have a vote on which one we play.

and are we not just using the roll system here in rpnation?
Yes, we will be using the roll system on the site. I just have to play with it a little and see how to tweak the Dungeons and Dragons system to the RPN dice system.

Thank you!! You are a life saver!

Okay, so I played with the Dice system, and it doesn't seem as though I will need to alter anything. It allows you to type in how many sides to the dice (aka what number range we will need) so it should work plenty. As for the D&D system where you have added bonuses to your rolled numbers, we will need to add that in ourselves. I'm going to make an example post in the Main RP thread before we begin to kind of show how we can work that in.

D&D utilizes anywhere from 2-sided to "percentiles" (which is basically 1-100). Most of the time, rolls will be handled by using a 20-sided die. So that will be default unless specified otherwise.

There will also be some bits of the Character Sheet that we won't utilize. Armor Penalty, Spell Failure %, and Encumbrance (weight limits and what not)... The first two, I will admit that I was never personally taught in D&D (lots of house/homebrew rules...) and the Encumbrance I will trust that everyone will play the story with understanding of whether something can be carried or not.... Pockets are a thing.... xD

Still deciding starting equipment, but to keep evenness and fairness, I'm figuring having everyone start with a base of 16 down the board, then calculating in + or - from race

What do y'all think?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back