(3/11/2019) Looking for Romance Roleplays.

BunnyBoiVeena

of the Sunless Sea
  • I'm pretty versatile when it comes to roleplaying. That said, I'm versatile in the genres I do. Fantasy, Sci-fi, modern, horror, romance, action, a lot more. I'm a bonafide renaissance roleplayer so if you've got an idea, I'm more than eager to hear it out, shoot my own ideas towards that idea and build something together! Or we can just go with the flow with one or the other. The one thing I'm not versatile about is romances. If it doesn't feel right, it may ruin my flow altogether. I can play multiple characters.

My mindset for roleplaying is that these are characters, and just that. What I want is and shall not reflect what they do and what they are as people. I won't create some grand scheme that involves characters doing certain things to go along a certain plot. I always just lay down some type of skeleton plot and go off from there. Whether we build more onto it or just go is entirely up to you.

I post a minimum of a five sentence paragraph and if you ask for a maximum, you're not going to get one. I can post as much or as little as you want me to. I guarantee it. If you ask for a word count minimum, I will go on a word counter to make sure I meet your prerequisite. I will work with and for anyone that puts the time and effort into this art. However, as much as roleplaying is an art, to each their own and I respect this. Others escape with roleplaying, and sometimes, I do as well.

If there's anything we can or should talk about, then by all means, let's talk! If you want small talk or just casual conversation on the side, then by all means, let's go for it! Although, I humbly request separate PMs for RP and OOC chats. It's easier to follow for me and I utterly appreciate organization. As seen from this thread. Much organization. And for future reference, yes. This will and is copy pasted into any PMs concerning RPs. As you can see, I'm A Very Lazy Man.

Last edited:
Click 'is profile picture, and in the little tab that pops up, right under "member since," you'll see the "start a conversation" button.

Oh my God, this is perfect! I would really like to do a Fallout RP and I have a B u n c h of world building stuff from an abandoned thread we can use! I'd like to discuss over a PM in more detail.

Heya! I just started a new profile up, which means I cant pm right away- but I'm super interested in rping with you! Let me know if youre up for anyone else! :>

• Hello to all those who wish to roleplay with me!

I'm pretty versatile when it comes to roleplaying. That said, I'm versatile in the genres I do. Fantasy, Sci-fi, modern, horror, romance, action, a lot more. I'm a bonafide renaissance roleplayer so if you've got an idea, I'm more than eager to hear it out, shoot my own ideas towards that idea and build something together! Or we can just go with the flow with one or the other. The one thing I'm not versatile about is romances. If it doesn't feel right, it may ruin my flow altogether. I can play multiple characters.

My mindset for roleplaying is that these are characters, and just that. What I want is and shall not reflect what they do and what they are as people. I won't create some grand scheme that involves characters doing certain things to go along a certain plot. I always just lay down some type of skeleton plot and go off from there. Whether we build more onto it or just go is entirely up to you.

I post a minimum of a five sentence paragraph and if you ask for a maximum, you're not going to get one. I can post as much or as little as you want me to. I guarantee it. If you ask for a word count minimum, I will go on a word counter to make sure I meet your prerequisite. I will work with and for anyone that puts the time and effort into this art. However, as much as roleplaying is an art, to each their own and I respect this. Others escape with roleplaying, and sometimes, I do as well.

If there's anything we can or should talk about, then by all means, let's talk! If you want small talk or just casual conversation on the side, then by all means, let's go for it! Although, I humbly request separate PMs for RP and OOC chats. It's easier to follow for me and I utterly appreciate organization. As seen from this thread. Much organization. And for future reference, yes. This will and is copy pasted into any PMs concerning RPs. As you can see, I'm A Very Lazy Man.

I'm not limiting myself to the plots or ideas I've written down in this forum. If you've got a plot that goes along with the themes I've got, then shoot them my way! I'm open to new ideas!

I'm okay with doing fandoms I'm familiar with but I do not and shall not use canon characters as a main character. I'm perfectly fine playing them as side characters or cameos. Although, the fandoms you can expect me to do are very limited. A few examples are: Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei, The King's Avatar, and Log Horizon. Anime is not all I know. I game. I game a lot more than I watch anime. Prominent games, games that I have strong affinity towards, are Shadow of the Collosus, Mass Effect, Shadowrun, Elder Scrolls (Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim.), Old Fallout (1, 2, and New Vegas. I hate 4, and I feel like I'm going to utterly hate 76). Feel free to ask but I do not guarantee I will know it.

WARNING: I DO NOT FOLLOW THIS THREAD. I will check comments on my own time. PMing me is the best way to grab my attention.

I'll be willing to role play with you.

I'm still new enough where I can't PM yet, but I am also looking for long-term roleplay partners and would like to discuss ideas and what have you.

Users who are viewing this thread