• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern closed

apolla

❛ it's only love, nobody dies ❜

[class=picture] position: relative; display: inline-block; [/class] [class=text] position: absolute; width: 100%; height: 100%; top: 0; left: 0; opacity: 0; background-color: rgba(0,0,0,0.2); color: white; z-index: 2; [/class] [class name=text state=hover] opacity: 1; [/class] [div class=picture] [div class=text]
"Commencing at the siren, any and all crime, including murder, will be legal for 24 continuous hours. Police, fire, and emergency medical services will be unavailable..."
[/div]​
» RULES
1. Be polite and respectful. If you can't manage this, you will be kicked, and YC will be killed off. (ha.)

2. No rushing people for replies. I'd like this RP to last and people hate being rushed. But at the same time, I want this roleplay to be active, so if you aren't going to be active, please do not express interest or make a CS. I get that things come up, that's not what I'm talking about.

3. Quality over quantity. No one liners. There is a 2 paragraph minimum per post.

5. This is NOT first come, first serve.

6. Romance isn't a must, but it's encouraged/enjoyed by most. (Note, I said most). But don't break RPN's rules.

7. Be mature. Not saying this RP is going to break RPN's rules, but i'm saying there may be mature topics/triggers. Do not bash anyone's character or anything like that.

8. On the topic of triggers, please be respectful. Do some research if you have to. Triggers are nothing to take lightly, and if someone gets upset, don't bash them for getting upset. Warn us if your post or character has triggers/trigger warnings.

9. If you have an issue with someone, come to me first. Or be a big person and actually talk to them about it.

10. There WILL be a discord for ooc.

» PLOT
The year is 2019, but things aren't as we know them now.

Due to overpopulation, the government decided to take drastic measures. Once a year for 24 hours, all crime becomes legal. No one will be around to save you or anyone when things go south. People run rampant, cities are destroyed, the entire world turned upside down as all hell breaks loose. People you thought you knew turn into someone you may not recognize.

Can you survive?

» ABOUT
So this is a modern AU roleplay, based off of the Purge movies (wasn't it a TV show, too?) I personally haven't seen them, so it's definitely not a necessity. Basically, the plot (for this rp) is that once a year, crime becomes legal for 24 hours. Police, fire, rescue-- none of them will be available to help you. ALL crime is legal, btw-- murder, theft, vandalism, and so much more. Nothing is off limits.

If you've got money, you can protect yourself better than say, someone who doesn't. What will you do, when crime becomes legal? Participate? Stick by yourself? Run and hide? Well, you're about to find out...

SIDE NOTE:
This is NOT a roleplay where it's okay to just kill anyone. ONLY NPC's can be killed, or characters WITH PERMISSION.

There is also a group of people who are against what the government is doing, and they go around saving people. We only want 2 or 3 of these people at the most, so if you want to be a savior, you must tell me WHEN YOU EXPRESS INTEREST.

» LINKS
🎸 . interest check
🎸 . ooc
🎸 . characters
🎸 . main

codedbycrucialstar | hidden scrolls, hover over photo
[/div]

Last edited:
all hands on deck !
am interested ! < 3

Also, I forgot to mention this but could my character be a saviour? She goes around protecting mostly children and young kids.

Hella rad concept you got going here. Is this still open by any chance? Highkey intimidated, y'all seem pretty advanced, but this plot it too neat to pass up.

Hella rad concept you got going here. Is this still open by any chance? Highkey intimidated, y'all seem pretty advanced, but this plot it too neat to pass up.

Thank you! We are definitely still open. Everything is here onsite now, there's no discord to worry about. No need to be intimidated, either, we'd love to have you!

Sup {it's Ambien}, I'd totally love to join if that's alright? Will have a Bio up by tomorrow.

Lord, it really is a struggle completing bios. I usually take ages, but I'll make this one a priority since the roleplay has already started.

Eyy Husker.

> : ) Vesp, so we meet again.

Luckily, Alex's bio should be simple to transfer over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back