• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

2376, Three Hundred More. A Fallout RP set in 2376

General Deth Glitch

Two Thousand Club
10708-0-1457399073.png

(Just a collection of Random fallout flags because.. why nawt)
Enough Interest was Garnered so the NS's can be found here:
Nation Building - 2376, Three Hundred More. A Fallout RP set in 2376 NS's

I often like to explore the Fallout Universe as its one I quite enjoy. In this I wanted to explore what the world could become in another hundred years, well 600 after the founding of america but 299 after the Great War. I want to explore the idea of a little more structure and organisation and expand the setting out to include more of the world then just America. No matter how devastated the world is, if people outside of vaults survived in America then it would happen elsewhere too, while they might not be as technologically advanced they would likely have had their own Vaults, just not with as much branding, dotted about to ensure the future of the human race. I think it will be interesting to see the outcome of the NCR-Legion Conflict from the eyes of someome and explore ideas of how things have evolved, even since Fallout 4. Inregards to the Mojave, did the NCR eventually conquer the Legion, did they eventually agree to a form of status quo mediated by a powerful Vegas faction or perhaps the Legion pushed into California. What happened in Boston, did the Minutemen allow a new government to form and unify the towns and villages, does it remain just another stop on the brotherhoods route to find all the tech or perhaps the complex dynamic rages on with the Brotherhood desperate to find a way into the institute and the Railroad ferrying Synths far and wide. Thats not even looking at the potential for new and unique factions to rise up. I want to explore the setting and the scope following the majority of the cannon that happens up to the start of Fallout 4 and see what could be. Allowing people to be the factions they know and love or create something unique with the benefit of people not fighting to be the player character in the setting. If you are interested please denote that fact and I can start work on the setting.

To answer a few questions that might arise (although likely not all of them) here is some less story relavent info

battles, should they occur, will be mediated over by the involved players and a third (in most cases me unless I am involved) to come to an agreement, the third person will look without bias and respond too two battle plans given by each player privately and look at expectant outcomes.
'Turns' will be a period of two weeks in the game and will happen after all active players post and be signified by a Mod Post by myself (or any co-GMs I end up with). You can post multiple posts in this time, useful for dialogue (though don't over do it with multiple pages of dialogue) but all action within them must take place in those two weeks.
This 'style' will be either casual or detailed (likely a fluid mix of the two) but not simple so I will be expecting decent sized posts. I will not state a specific 'minimum' as some might just default to hitting that and saying 'done' but I will say I expect at least two detailed paragraphs, up to MY discretion as to the meaning of detailed. Im not expecting text walls but I detest one liners and lazy posts so this is why this is here
I want to stick with the known cannon although I will allow little deviations but not major derailments.
Any questions ask below otherwise state your interest my fine fellows!

Last edited:
10708-0-1457399073.png

(Just a collection of Random fallout flags because.. why nawt)

I often like to explore the Fallout Universe as its one I quite enjoy. In this I wanted to explore what the world could become in another hundred years, well 600 after the founding of america but 299 after the Great War. I want to explore the idea of a little more structure and organisation and expand the setting out to include more of the world then just America. No matter how devastated the world is, if people outside of vaults survived in America then it would happen elsewhere too, while they might not be as technologically advanced they would likely have had their own Vaults, just not with as much branding, dotted about to ensure the future of the human race. I think it will be interesting to see the outcome of the NCR-Legion Conflict from the eyes of someome and explore ideas of how things have evolved, even since Fallout 4. Inregards to the Mojave, did the NCR eventually conquer the Legion, did they eventually agree to a form of status quo mediated by a powerful Vegas faction or perhaps the Legion pushed into California. What happened in Boston, did the Minutemen allow a new government to form and unify the towns and villages, does it remain just another stop on the brotherhoods route to find all the tech or perhaps the complex dynamic rages on with the Brotherhood desperate to find a way into the institute and the Railroad ferrying Synths far and wide. Thats not even looking at the potential for new and unique factions to rise up. I want to explore the setting and the scope following the majority of the cannon that happens up to the start of Fallout 4 and see what could be. Allowing people to be the factions they know and love or create something unique with the benefit of people not fighting to be the player character in the setting. If you are interested please denote that fact and I can start work on the setting.

To answer a few questions that might arise (although likely not all of them) here is some less story relavent info

battles, should they occur, will be mediated over by the involved players and a third (in most cases me unless I am involved) to come to an agreement, the third person will look without bias and respond too two battle plans given by each player privately and look at expectant outcomes.
'Turns' will be a period of two weeks in the game and will happen after all active players post and be signified by a Mod Post by myself (or any co-GMs I end up with). You can post multiple posts in this time, useful for dialogue (though don't over do it with multiple pages of dialogue) but all action within them must take place in those two weeks.
This 'style' will be either casual or detailed (likely a fluid mix of the two) but not simple so I will be expecting decent sized posts. I will not state a specific 'minimum' as some might just default to hitting that and saying 'done' but I will say I expect at least two detailed paragraphs, up to MY discretion as to the meaning of detailed. Im not expecting text walls but I detest one liners and lazy posts so this is why this is here
I want to stick with the known cannon although I will allow little deviations but not major derailments.
Any questions ask below otherwise state your interest my fine fellows!
I'll be the NCR. How should I calculate my population? (Is no longer NCR, NCR IS open)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be the NCR. How should I calculate my population?
Kinda spent a large amount of time to come to the conclusion that after 300 years, following what little info on populations I could find in Fallout Canon, I am going with the estimate that mankind has returned to just under 1/30th of the population of today. So find the 'today' (modern/most recent) population and divide it by 30, that would be your max population. Obviously accurate census data in part of regions (Say half a state for example) is all but impossible to find OR requires looking at date for every minor town and such. So if you do half a percentage of a state then only add that fraction of the states population (unless you know you own a notable more or less populated part of the region and can show that to me). Does that seem fair enough laddie boy lad.

Kinda spent a large amount of time to come to the conclusion that after 300 years, following what little info on populations I could find in Fallout Canon, I am going with the estimate that mankind has returned to just under 1/30th of the population of today. So find the 'today' (modern/most recent) population and divide it by 30, that would be your max population. Obviously accurate census data in part of regions (Say half a state for example) is all but impossible to find OR requires looking at date for every minor town and such. So if you do half a percentage of a state then only add that fraction of the states population (unless you know you own a notable more or less populated part of the region and can show that to me). Does that seem fair enough laddie boy lad.
I don't understand the rest of what you said beyond dividing the modern day population by thirty. I got 1,325,894 as the result for California. I'll probably, if there is no Legion or Vegas player, also have Nevada, and maybe have Utah and Arizona as well. For the last two though, I'll do 1/40th of the modern day population, considering I had to fight a war to get them and the Legion probably doesn't have great life expectancy.

most of the rest of what I was saying is just if you have half a state use half the population, effectively. As for that, yes that seems good but wait to see if there is or not first obviously.

You said you wanna keep to canon as much as possible, but to include the rest of the world... I've been toying with how Australia faired for a long time, they fair game?

You said you wanna keep to canon as much as possible, but to include the rest of the world... I've been toying with how Australia faired for a long time, they fair game?
This died, but we could potentially revive it if General Deth Glitch General Deth Glitch is interested. Australia is definitely available.

Last edited:
I guess I'll switch my claim to the People's Republic of China. If this ever kicks off, I think they would be interesting to play.

most of the rest of what I was saying is just if you have half a state use half the population, effectively. As for that, yes that seems good but wait to see if there is or not first obviously.
Can people outside America and China have a twentieth of their modern day population instead of a thirtieth of their modern day population? Since they weren't involved as much in the Great War and don't have as much cool stuff as the two superpowers did?

Honestly I'd have said Australia would only have like, 5-10 thousand left after the bombs, and that's to be scattered all over australia, coz uranium for them fission batteries, Australia has in plenty. Definitely a logistical / resource target

Honestly I'd have said Australia would only have like, 5-10 thousand left after the bombs, and that's to be scattered all over australia, coz uranium for them fission batteries, Australia has in plenty. Definitely a logistical / resource target
To my knowledge, in the lore, every country but America, China, and the nations those two annexed that was directly adjacent to them, collapsed economically and societally years if not decades before the Great War occurred before or during the Resource Wars.

Ahh, right you are Pat Pat so Australia would either be vassalised by American companies who (in the spirit of fallout) would have questionable ethics in their operations, be a big deal because "omg our economic saviours" and then everything ends before too much could happen...

Or they got left out entirely, the micro fusion tech too late to change their fate, hmm, that small detail changes a hell of alot

Ahh, right you are Pat Pat so Australia would either be vassalised by American companies who (in the spirit of fallout) would have questionable ethics in their operations, be a big deal because "omg our economic saviours" and then everything ends before too much could happen...

Or they got left out entirely, the micro fusion tech too late to change their fate, hmm, that small detail changes a hell of alot
You're still better off than most nations, either way. The Mediterranean Sea got drained or somehow is suffering the largest drought of all of history. Israel got nuked before the Great War even happened.

The Chinese might've also attacked or conquered you too, I might add. After all, they did manage to land troops in Alaska.

Ooh, that sounds about right, even if they couldn't use it they would t want the Americans to have it... Though would they favour stealth or would it have been a larger presence? It wouldn't be close to Anchorage either way but it still would have been noteable I think

Ooh, that sounds about right, even if they couldn't use it they would t want the Americans to have it... Though would they favour stealth or would it have been a larger presence? It wouldn't be close to Anchorage either way but it still would have been noteable I think
The Chinese liked to use stealth for sabotage operations, like blowing stuff up, or for releasing biological weapons like the New Plague. If they sent actual troops, then it would have been a full fledged invasion.

I think I know how I'm going to do it now, I think my major points are going to be
-major mining corporation sets up a large facility and gives it workers free housing Chernobyl style.
-causes massive upset in the already struggling economy
-built over site of Aboriginal heritage, causing social upset
-riots begin as tensions reach critical
-chinese operatives in the area scouting the facility use it as cover and tool, stirring it up to cause damage.
-bombs fall

-facility workers are some of the few left alive (thanks in part to ready access to rad-suits, rad away, etc)

Now I just gotta figure out rough timeline for the aftermath, and how they end up in contact with the rest of the world... Though that would depend heavily on other players so I could have it make sense. Cheers for the help byw Pat Pat was good bouncing ideas of you

I want to join a as new faction coming from the US eastern seaboard (around the Carolinas probably but maybe higher) that has some international trade connections

I guess I'll switch my claim to the institute now, since they're faction that currently has my interest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back