• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic 2240:NTE - Out of Character

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Aleki Aleki
The sheet is a little light on context. A reason for the orphanage murdering would be a good place to start.

I'm not trying to put you off, but if you're having trouble writing a cohesive and realistic character perhaps referring to other sheets posted may help? Just an offer.

Aleki Aleki
The sheet is a little light on context. A reason for the orphanage murdering would be a good place to start.

I'm not trying to put you off, but if you're having trouble writing a cohesive and realistic character perhaps referring to other sheets posted may help? Just an offer.
Hey there. i just fixed up the cs and felt it too was lacking. he will have abit of a criminal background but is highly trusted. just he is loyal to a fualt but a ass.

Hiya!! Sorry I usually forget to introduce myself in the OOC forms. I’m Soph, I set up a character sheet a little while ago. Hope everything’s looking okay!

Alright
1: As I said previously, the current level of technological development is pretty high, but at the cost of being commercially available and manufactured. This means that more specialized death-dealing tools of destruction must be found or made, not bought.

2: We have hit our minimum! Now, there's a choice that comes with this. We can either start ASAP with the people we already have, or wait for more characters and potentially hit our maximum of 6 players. I don't want to force anything on you guys, so I'm leaving it up to you.

could we possibly get a discord? It's easier and faster ooc in my opinion.

i'm sorry! I'm not getting any notifications for the thread for some reason? Also, the discord link is expired. I'll try to get a post up today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back