• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [OPEN] MLP: Descendants

TheCreator645

Deactivated account
[REBOOT]

Long after the Bearers of Elements of Harmony are dead, they live in the hearts of their descendants. The three Princesses now rule Equestria, Celestia of the Sun, Luna of the moon, and Twilight, the ruler of the Stars. The golden age of Harmony has now passed, and the Land is no longer pure. Although civilisation still holds, and the Princesses still rule, Crime is rampant in Equestria. The tale of the Elements is now a legend held by its descendants, and passed onto their fillies as bedtime stories.

Rules:

-Swearing is allowed

-Gore and blood is allowed

-No erotic or kinky stuff, although romance is totally allowed

-OCs must be kept ORIGINAL.

-No killing off any other Roleplayers or main characters

-No overpowered characters or actions (EG, dodges bullet, kills everyone without a scratch)

-Min. of two sentences per post.

-Max. of three characters. Side characters are fine and will not need signing up, just don't give them a major role.

-please try to interact with others.

-Violation of these rules will most likely result in me kicking you out.

-Reminder: This takes place approximately 4-6 generations into the future of the current MLP universe, so your OC will not know the descendant personally, nor do they have to be exactly like them, or the same race and colour and personality and such.

-I will be roleplaying the princesses when they are needed. If the princesses are needed, and you want to play as them, just ask.

Last edited by a moderator:
When Feather Note took on the job of being an illegal mailpony, she knew that there would be a lot of risks. However, today did not seem like one of those days. Feather Note was regularly checking her mail centrals, each of which had a series of symbols that seemed to piece her cutie mark together until leading to a box. Feather Note delivered everything from weaponry to a telegram. She was heading toward her Mane Message Center (MMC for short), which was located near her parents' market and was meant for more important deliveries. The market was located in an alley in a seemingly abandoned hut that required a knock and had a very large underground shopping center for all of your needs, from legal to lethal. She calmly walked in after giving a knock, waving hello to the regulars and newcomers,and heading toward the back where her station was to see if there was anything that needed to be sent out or hoof delivered.

Crimson eyes peered out from under the hood of her cloak as Fang slipped through the crowded market place. Her main assignment was simple: just get the package and letters to the carriers and let them handle the rest. Sure, these mailponies weren't exactly sanctioned by the equestrian government, but they were faster and far more reliable than what was considered legal. It also helped the Order conserve resources.

Finally, she spotted it. A rather unassuming stall, but the telltale shadowmark was there. But nopony was there working the stall at the moment. A small frown appeared on the bat pony's face. No, she couldn't afford to just leave the parcels there. She was going to have to wait it seemed.

Pandora turned around a sharp corner, a smug expression on her face. Now in the safety of a secluded, dark alleyway, she examined the jewels she had carefully stolen from an old earthpony merchant selling ancient relics. The jewels shone brilliantly in her red and light blue magic aura held in front of her. Maybe it was the thrill, or the amount of bits she knew she could get for the gems, her smile spoke with evil joy. Snickering softly to herself, she tucked the luminescent jewels into her satchel before pulling her hood over her head further. She started to make her way back into the busy streets.

(done. I hope I've got the right setting for the market)

Feather Note approached her stall, noticing that someone was waiting for her. She smiled as she approached. "Sorry for the wait!" she said in a cheery voice, somewhat unfitting to the dreary tone the marketplace had.

She hopped over the counter turned to face the other, smiling at the bat pony. "The name's Feather Note. I send anythin' from a letter to mom, to poison knives, to recipe books." She held out a hoof. "What can I do for ya?"

@katseye

Fang returned a curt nod to Feather's introduction. "Your services have always been of great value to us, miss Feather Note." One of her wings extended slightly, giving the bat pony access to her satchel while also exposing the myriad of scars that marred her form. After retrieving a few letters and a small package she placed them on the table along with a list. "This will tell you what needs to go where. We prefer not to have the parcels marked if you could avoid it." Reach back into the satchel Fang withdrew a small pouch filled with bits and a few precious gems. "For your trouble, along with a small bonus. A thank you for delivering that last package so swiftly. You saved several lives in doing so."

@KageYuuki

Feather awkwardly put her hoof back down, seeing that an alternative greeting would be given. She picks up the letters and sets them down in her outgoing box toward the back of the stall. She leaned on the counter, inspecting the outside of the package. "Thanks!" She smiled widely, noticing the bonus inside the bag of payment. "I just want t' help out the community. Doing what I do is best way in my case." Feather looked from the bag of bits to the other. "And t' whom do I owe the pleasure of doing business with? Unless you'd want t' remain anonymous."

@katseye

With her wing tucked closely at her side once more, Fang raised a hoof to pull her hood back. Her black and grey mane was cut short, revealing her crimson eyes and scarred muzzle. "Shadow Fang if you prefer to have a name." Her tone was professional, only speaking loud enough to be heard against the crowd. "Though this is far from your first time working with the Order. I would have figured you'd be able to recognize one of our members by now."

Pandora had been walking casually for a few moments now, occasionally looking around for someone who looked like they wanted some expensive gems. But her ears perked up as she heard a shout behind her.

"-stop! Right there! Thats the pony that stole from my stall! Arrest her!"

The unicorn mare now began sprinting through the crowd, before cursing under her breath. Glancing back, the earthpony merchant followed behind, two of the Markets security at his sides. Dodging quickly and skillfully through the crowd, Pandoras mind worked to find a way out of the problem.

@KageYuuki

Feather Note nods. "I might not be a stranger to The Order, but I'm still a stranger to you." It feels too serious if I don't know the ponies I'm workin' with." The sight of the scars hardly made a difference on her impression of the pony. She always assumed the best in others until proven otherwise. Not to mention that the sight of ponies who have clearly been in brawls was no surprise in this area. "If you ever need somethin', I'm here." She picked up the package and payment, placing the latter in her personal bag and the prior with the other letters to be sent.

Pandoras stamina had run out just as soon as she had reached a dead end. Surrounded by market stalls accompanied by bewildered onlookers, the unicorn had nowhere to go. The earthpony and the security were now within a stones throw. And so with one final huff, Pandora activated her teleportation spell, with no where in particular in mind. The last thing her pursuers saw of the rouge was the bright red and blue flash before she was nowhere in sight.

Pandora landed right into an unfamiliar stall, not realising that she was running full force into it.

(yay i crashed into your stall 0^0)

@katseye

Fang nodded, "Fair enough." She watched the pony place the package in a box. "I have a feeling we'll be seeing one another soon enough." The bat pony pulled her hood back up. "Please do note that those parcels are on a rather high priority." She said before walking away. With her first errand finished, she made her way towards a weapon dealer. She had ordered special blades for her wings - a pair to replace the worn damaged ones she currently possessed - and she received word that they were in.

@KageYuuki

@TheCreator645

"You got it!" she waves goodbye to Fang, glad to have met a new face. She turns and picks up her outgoing box until suddenly hearing loud and approaching running. She flies up out of the away, alarmed and thankfully saving the mail. She flutters down and places the box on the ground near the back of what remained of the stall. Feather approached the new unicorn cautiously. "Are you alright?" she asked, concern very apparent in her voice.

Pandora yelped as she crashed into the stall. She watched as a pegasus pony flew out of the way before showing concern for her.

"Wha- no, Im fine-" Pandora hissed, not caring for the other mares compassion.

"-ow, fuck!"

She yelped, trying to stand up, before falling back down with pain. A large, purple bruise now adorned her back leg, as well as a few drops of blood seeping from the scrape, mixing with her dark red coat.

Feather could tell she wasn't exactly wanted, but when she saw the bruise form, there was no letting this mare go from her sight. "Aaaaaa oh no, you're bleedin'!" Feather quickly pulled out some bandages from a booth specifically made for healing items like expensive potions that killed and difficult to use talismans. Feather tossed some bits to the booth keeper and returned quickly to the unicorn. "I doubt you'll let me put this on you, but I don't want you hurtin' yourself more." She said beginning to wrap the leg.

"woah-Woah-ah-! ow-!"

Pandora stuttered as the pegasus began wrapping bandages around the wound. The interaction was making her uncomfortable. She tried backing away, but her leg was hurting to much to move that way, so the unicorn stayed in an awkward silence as she was being treated. She groaned, annoyed.

@TheCreator645

Feather Note sighed. As she sealed the bandage so it wouldn't just slip off after having done this. "The last thing we need is someon gettin' hurt." She placed the bandages on the side and held out a hoof to help the other pony up. "Sorry about all that. But I would've felt terrible if you just walked away in pain knowin' I could've helped." Feather smiled at the other pony, feeling a bit bad as seeing how making them unhappy is probably what she's already done.

Pandora cringed as she was helped up. The pain was still shooting through her body with every movement, but at least the wound had stopped bleeding. Stumbling to find balance, Pandora noticed the smile the pegasus shot her. She quickly looked away with a stern look on her face. The attention was something she was not used to. Not being able to get away, Pandora was limited to simply standing with the other mare in silence.

@katseye

@TheCreator645

A loud crash stopped the mare in her tracks. Looking back she frowned at the sight of Feather's destroyed stall. After spotting the box of mail safe in Feather's possession, the bat pony gave a relieved sigh before turning back towards the weapons dealer. He was big, even for an earth pony, he looked as though a buck from him could send you crashing through the black market. Cold steely eyes fell on her as she approached. "What brings you over here, little lady?" The gruff stallion remarked with a slight snort.

Her Crimson hues gave off a somewhat annoyed look as she set a medallion on the table. The medallion was dark as ebony, a silver crescent moon was emblazoned on it with a deep violet crystal set in the center. "I received word that a shipment had arrived for us."

The stallion's eyes widened slightly at the sight of the medallion. It was never good business practice to insult one of your best customers. "Uh, sorry miss. Yeah, um . . . wing blades, wasn't it?"

The mare only nodded in response.

"Well come on back, let me help adjust them for you."
He hesitated, "They are for you, right?"

"Yes," Fang said rather flatly as she trotted around to the back of the stall. Reaching up, she unfastened her cloak and let it slip to the floor.

The stallion's eyes widened slightly at the sight of her numerous scars. Sure a few cuts here and there weren't uncommon. But to look like somepony had been set on fire? He shuddered to think what could have happened. He fastened the lightweight and flexible armor and blades onto her wings in silence. Once he had finished, Fang simply pulled her cloak back on with a nod of thanks.

@TheCreator645

Feather feels extremely awkward, her smile slowly fading as the other looked away from it, scarred ear flicking nervously. "Soo... how are you? Y'know.. aside from your.. leg.. and stuff.. Are you okay? Y'new around here?"

Pandora paused for a moment before answering, planning out her interactions carefully, as she usually did when she had to.

"Im fine. And I'm perfectly accustomed to the black market and other dangerous trades alike."

She looked back at the pegasus pony to scan her. The mares -as what Pandora would call it- 'Cheery' nature seemed to stand out in a dark place like this.

"I should ask you the same thing. You don't seem like an illegal trader"

She asked, curious. Her only decent trait.

@katseye

Feather Note gave a small chuckle. "I'm not a trader 'round here. I run a mail service. I'm a messenger." She gestures to the slightly torn pastel banner that reads "Feather Note's Speedy Secure Shipments" She then also shows her the outgoing box, which she then locks. After such, she turns back to the unicorn. "Oh!" She holds out a hoof to the unicorn. "I'm Feather Note by the way!"

Pandora sighed before shaking hooves. She wasn't much for introductions.

"-Pandora."

She simply said. She didn't usually give out her real name. But for now, if Feather got troublesome, she was only the blade of the unicorns hunting knife away from being killed. Pandora decided to stay with the pegasus for now, as tedious as it was. Maybe she could use the mare for manipulation. Sure.

Feather's ear flicked again when Pandora sighed. "Well, Pandora.." she said, beginning to lean on the very broken counter, "would you be interested in sendin' a package? A letter perhaps? I take anythin' from legal to lethal. No pressure of course!" She began putting on her bags, hood, and separating the different mail. She would only glance away from the unicorn for moments, but the attention was clearly on her.

Pandora noted her offer mentally before her mind went to the jewels she had stolen previously to crashing into the stall.

"well...No. But I do have something I'd like to sell"

She brought out the luminescent crystals, shining brilliantly held in her blue and red aura of magic.

"-Do you know anyone who might be interested?"

@katseye

Users who are viewing this thread

Back