What's new

Flirty February 2019 2019 Writing Event: Flirty February

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxx

A Silent Ghost
I have a small (probably stupid) question. I've got an idea in mind, but depending on how it ends up, it may read more like poetry. Would that be okay? It would still technically be a story, I think, just my weird way of writing one.

Fyuri

ᴍᴏɴᴀᴄʜᴏᴘsɪs
Administrator
Supporter
I have a small (probably stupid) question. I've got an idea in mind, but depending on how it ends up, it may read more like poetry. Would that be okay? It would still technically be a story, I think, just my weird way of writing one.
I mean, you can post it and it can be considered along with the rest. I won't know what you actually mean till it's post because poetry has a certain format.

Fyuri

ᴍᴏɴᴀᴄʜᴏᴘsɪs
Administrator
Supporter
the work is split into sections with one verse over each section, but the parts i've written take up most of the work.
We're currently discussing what amount of an entry can be lyrics, though with certainty I can say anything with 50%+ of the entry is lyrics will be disqualified.

Daisie

Hello
Do we know when the winners will be announced, or it it just whenever all the entries are done being sifted through?

Will there be multiple winners for things like the most action, cuteness, or emotional depth? (Just examples)

Fyuri

ᴍᴏɴᴀᴄʜᴏᴘsɪs
Administrator
Supporter
Do we know when the winners will be announced, or it it just whenever all the entries are done being sifted through?

Will there be multiple winners for things like the most action, cuteness, or emotional depth? (Just examples)
There is not ETA on an announcement date, it's basically just whenever voting get finalized. There will only be a singular winner and a singular runner up so there isn't a breakdown by category.

Which also brings me to officially say the event has closed to entries and voting will begin. XD

Lovely Toshy

The Trash, So Take Me Out
There is not ETA on an announcement date, it's basically just whenever voting get finalized. There will only be a singular winner and a singular runner up so there isn't a breakdown by category.

Which also brings me to officially say the event has closed to entries and voting will begin. XD
GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE PARTICIPANTS and sorry for caps i love you all promise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)