2019 Writing Event 2019 Writing Event: Action August

Fable Fable Hi! I accidentally submitted my post too soon. I will have it finished within two hours, though. I just want you to know as my entry is unfinished.

Last edited:
Fable Fable I actually have some things in school that came up, but I promise to have my entry done by tonight.

Sorry to be difficult. I accidentally hit the post button. XD;

Fable Fable Hi! I accidentally submitted my post too soon. I will have it finished within two hours, though. I just want you to know as my entry is unfinished.
You have time to edit your post until the submission deadline which is August 31.

However, since you posted it accidentally, would you rather have it deleted for now and post the final version when you're ready?

EricSings EricSings I have deleted your thread. You can submit the new version before the deadline as normal.

Onmyoji Onmyoji I accidentally didn't get to copy all of the text I submitted. If you are unable to I understand, but is there a way to maybe get what I have written so far again?

I'm sorry. >_< If anything, I will probably just redo it later.

Onmyoji Onmyoji I accidentally didn't get to copy all of the text I submitted. If you are unable to I understand, but is there a way to maybe get what I have written so far again?

I'm sorry. >_<
I will move your thread to Private Workshop. Like that you will have full access to it but no one else will see it.
When you're done you can post new thread here.

can it be about 100~ words longer than 2500? I couldn't close it up very well any smaller then that.

can it be about 100~ words longer than 2500? I couldn't close it up very well any smaller then that.
source.gif

The event officially has ended and no more entries will be accepted! Good luck to everyone to joined!

Question: Will we be notified if we lost or not, just so that we aren't left in the dark?

Question: Will we be notified if we lost or not, just so that we aren't left in the dark?
We will only notify who the winners are with an announcement post like all previous writing events.

Time to Copy and Paste my book! Only like...the prologue and first chapter though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back