• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy 2 Roles Need Fulfilling for Fantasy Adventure

Zodia195

Elemental Connections two open slots. This is a Fantasy Adventure with the chance of romance. I am willing to allow one player take both roles, but only do it if you have time and are able to do it. It's fine if you just want one role too. This RPG is narrative driven. Here's the basic synopsis-

You're a college student living out your regular life and thinking everything is fine. Well, what if everything you knew as reality was wrong? What would you do if you belong to a group of individuals that weren't originally from Earth? Well, technically you were born on Earth, but in another life, you were born on a parallel planet called Remura and you possess the ability to use magic. Remura is a planet where mystical creatures exist, and magic was just another part of life. You were one of the guardians of this planet, but one day a corrupted force came to this planet and devastated everything. You tried stopping this force but were killed in the process. Your soul was then sent to Earth to be reborn. Now this same Corrupted source wants to conquer Earth and you must now reawaken to defeat it. The gods, the ones responsible for you being reborn on Earth, send a guide to help you and awaken your powers and together with your fellow guardians, you must travel back to Remura to save your old homeland before this Corrupted being can gain enough power to attack Earth. Note- the college you go it is really a university since it has dorms. Also, it's located in a fictional town in Upper State New York.

Here's the link to the RPG if you're interested- Fantasy - Elemental Connections (Fantasy Romance)

Story-wise we're still early into the rpg for things do move a bit slow here due to people's lives being busy. The guide (who I play) just unleashed the spell that will help the Guardians/Magic Users remember their past lives.

If you want to join, please be sure to read ALL of the rules before making a reservation in the OOC thread. We do have a Discord group, which is where 99% of the OOC action is happening lol. However it's not mandatory to join and I'll be sure to help you however I can. Let me know in your reservation if you have Discord or not. Feel free to check out the Lore and Char sheets.

So here's the list of open slots. Also each guardian did make a sanctuary in their past life before their death to protect it from our main villain and those were already predetermined so I'll be listing those sanctuaries too.

Female Metal User- (Dwarf Sanctuary)
Male Dark User- (Werewolf Sanctuary)

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask me. Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back