• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy 2 plots, I need a dedicated partner.

Lara_M36

Hello all! My name is Lara, and here I am, yet again. Attempting to find a partner. Well, instead of the long post explaining my experience as a writer for 16 years, and my ideas. I’ll just tell you a couple things. I'm 26, I’m a Capricorn, and I love a great story. I would prefer to write with an adult, (21 and over). Just makes me more comfortable.
I have a couple ideas and if you are interested please message me!
My Ideas are below:

The classic:
Forbidden Love
So this can either be a fantasy based or 14th or 15th century ( the renaissance period). I am fine either.
My character, the princess and heir to the throne. Turning 17 soon, to be married and become queen. In short, she isn’t content or happy at all. Her father, a proud and grand king to the public eye, but terrorizes his daughter and is an utter drunk.
Your character, a royal guard. Has been his entire life. Your character is assigned to “handle” the wild and wandering princess who runs off often. She is intelligent, diplomatic, spirited and has no fear.
(we can discuss the plot, i have a few different ideas)

Plot 2
Arranged marriage

Yes, yes i know it seems plain. But oh the possibilities. It would be set in either fantasy or realistic, either is fine. Your character is the prince that my character the princess had never met. Her family had arranged this marriage when both of our characters were children.
This story is all about them, their lives, their quarrels, the politics and maybe their love.

I have been loving this idea due to the room this story gives for growth.

Thank you for reading! I am open to many ideas! Not just these.
Reach out if you’re interested.

Those plots are so interesting, I'm up for one of them ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back