2 of my children

Ariamant

delicious asf
So I had 2 ocs originally, and these are the first ever ones I ever made. (Based on certain parts of myself at that time qwq)

Arel Jules
Male
Age - 22
- Enjoys sweets(specifically strawberry shortcake), hugs, cuddling, and being praised.
- Greatly dislikes being left alone, being teased, and bitter things.
Height - 6'4 (to make up for my shortness qwq)
Appearance - An athletic build, but hides it with baggy clothing. He has hair that goes to his shoulder blades, literally half black, half white. Blue eyes. Rather pale skin.
Backstory - He was born 5 minutes before his brother, Katsuo. He always guided him (Katsuo ended up a delinquent, anyways) and cherished his younger brother. Eventually his three sisters came along, each separated by 2 years. After the youngest, Lynia, was born, their father ended up walking out(by this time he was 16), and Arel took up a part-time job to help his mother support the family of 6. He despises his father now, even though he attempts to contact the girls to try and make up for when he had left. At first, he had been sacrificing himself for his family, seeing as nobody else would (Katsuo was out late and never really communicated with the girls, only Arel). Eventually, the giant came to enjoy it and now that the family is financially stable and whatnot, he continues to work because he has come to love being able to provide for his immediate family(especially Katsuo, as he loves his younger brother's reactions.)
(I later ended up designing a twin brother and 3 younger sisters for him.)

Faren Gail
Male
Age - 19
- Enjoys getting into fights, solitude, and napping.
- Dislikes loud people, sudden brightness, and being scolded.
Height - 5'5
Appearance - He has a thin frame, but it is well kept. 2 lip piercings and an industrial piercing on his left ear. His black hair is quite long, almost covering his entire back. He has strikingly bright green eyes with tan skin.
Backstory - Until the age of 7, he had grown up in a nice home, never having to worry about what tomorrow would bring. On his 7th birthday, instead of waking up to a nice home, he was awoken to a small and dingy apartment, his parents had sold him. He was there, along with 5 other older boys, and they all fought to live together in the cruel circumstances of little to no food and warmth. When he left at the age of 15, he vowed to always keep to himself and trust nobody.​

Last edited:
I think both characters are interesting. Arel's dispute with his father, the fact that his father tries to return, after being missing and is received by hatred, that sounds like a touching story. For feedback, Arel's living situation and background, are well presented. But his aura is a little unclear. He seems caring and social and probably protective and strong. But I can't tell if he is weak-strong: sacrifices his pride for his siblings, or just strong strong. But I guess that's fine.

As for Faren, He is more typical, but I still like him. Orphans are innately likeable.
Solid backgrounds, not too dramatic but still grabs your attention.

I think both characters are interesting. Arel's dispute with his father, the fact that his father tries to return, after being missing and is received by hatred, that sounds like a touching story. For feedback, Arel's living situation and background, are well presented. But his aura is a little unclear. He seems caring and social and probably protective and strong. But I can't tell if he is weak-strong: sacrifices his pride for his siblings, or just strong strong. But I guess that's fine.

As for Faren, He is more typical, but I still like him. Orphans are innately likeable.
Solid backgrounds, not too dramatic but still grabs your attention.
Ahh, I see. For Arel, I'll make sure to clarify it in my notebook and adjust it.

Also, thank you for the feedback!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back