• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 2 Game of Thrones ideas.

Steel Accord

One Thousand Club
Both are meant to be primarily romance RPs with a lot of plot and building of the relationship before consummation. One of which is far more in-depth but I think could be cool if done well, and the other is a little more loose.

1. The Winged Knight and his fey bride: For those who don't know, there was a time in the ancient days of Westeros before the houses were founded called the Age of Heroes. It is to them, what the time of Hercules and Odysseus is to us, somewhere between history and myth. Amongst these heroes was "the Winged Knight" who was said to have flown on the back of a giant falcon and who married one of the Children of the Forest. So I would propose we could dramatize how that union came to be. How did they meet? Why did they fall for each other? Did their differing natures make their courtship difficult? etc. Recommend if you like to play as elven, fairy, druidic, nature immortal types.

2. A forbidden romance: I play as one of the Kingsguard and take someone to wife, breaking the oath. Which king I’m sworn to could matter a great deal to the story if we wanted it to. Double points if your character is some relation to the king, perhaps even the queen whom he neglects? I mean hey, if I'm breaking an oath, might as well make it equal. That's not required though. Your character can be anyone, low or highborn just so long as she doesn't mind that her husband is a man she can't tell anyone about.

Not too crazy on restrictions apart from I'd like it to be thread-based and maybe try to limit modern style dialogue. Post or PM for interest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back