• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Commission [1/4 available] Fantasy Sketches, Grumkins and Snarks! [Commish info-first post!]

You’re work is always so amazing! Thank you so much for accepting my commission, he looks so beautiful. 😊 I’d definitely like to commission you again in the future! 💕

Commission I’m currently working on, for someone who’s very kind to trust the process and hear me vent about art. I’m trying to slide into a more dynamic territory with my portraits, and although it’s a big challenge for me after painting static characters for so long, I like stepping out of my comfort zone sometimes.

What would you like to see me paint more? Characters, objects or environmental art?

FA53E1EC-E3C6-4153-99F1-E749DDE91C71.png

Last edited:
Which category do kitties fall under? ^D^

Honestly I'd like to see you paint more of whatever you have fun painting. I always enjoy what you post here <3

Which category do kitties fall under? ^D^

Honestly I'd like to see you paint more of whatever you have fun painting. I always enjoy what you post here <3

I actually want to try painting pets soon. Maybe this Christmas, who knows?

It makes me so happy whenever you comment, you’re always welcome on this thread 💗

Happy Birthday to this thread!

It's been two wonderful years since I started posting here (one of the best decisions I've ever made for the health of my creative brain) and I'm so grateful to have spent all this time in such a supportive community! Thanks to everyone who helped me grow and gave me awesome characters to paint!

6667777.png

Happy Birthday to this thread!

It's been two wonderful years since I started posting here (one of the best decisions I've ever made for the health of my creative brain) and I'm so grateful to have spent all this time in such a supportive community! Thanks to everyone who helped me grow and gave me awesome characters to paint!

View attachment 809715

Omg beautiful! 💖

Happy birthday thread!

Art hasn't really been at the top of my mind lately. I did not expect for uni to take such a toll on my creativity, and from my experience, the best way to get out of a rut is through studies. I loved Netflix's The Queen's Gambit and could relate with Beth in so many ways. This still was really fun to recreate and I'm planning to do more in the future.

anya.png

Process:
1.png

3.png

anya.png

Last edited:
Beautiful! I love the lighting effects.

What books inspire you to write/paint? For me, currently, it's Six of Crows. Looking for recommendations for fantasy novels!

Oh, and have this WIP!

5.png

Freckles! ^D^ And is someone about to get hit with a snowball?

Ah! I thought she was holding one. I haven't been up long >.>

What books inspire you to write/paint? For me, currently, it's Six of Crows. Looking for recommendations for fantasy novels!

Oh, and have this WIP!

View attachment 819669

Lovely art as usual!

If you enjoyed Six of Crows I'd recommend The Lives of Locke Lamora by Scott Lynch. Very similar vibe, but imo more fun - people are more devious and unscrupulous and the heists are sneakier.

I'd also recommend The Raven Cycle by Maggie Stiefvater. It's excellent YA fantasy series, also with a corvid themed title. XD

Lovely art as usual!

If you enjoyed Six of Crows I'd recommend The Lives of Locke Lamora by Scott Lynch. Very similar vibe, but imo more fun - people are more devious and unscrupulous and the heists are sneakier.

I'd also recommend The Raven Cycle by Maggie Stiefvater. It's excellent YA fantasy series, also with a corvid themed title. XD

Ooooh those sound interesting, thank you!!

Also, if you’re looking for good YA, I will also recommend Skyward by Brandon Sanderson. A book I have already re-read multiple times. It’s sci-fi ish, with no heists, but lots of great combat. 😍

Also, if you’re looking for good YA, I will also recommend Skyward by Brandon Sanderson. A book I have already re-read multiple times. It’s sci-fi ish, with no heists, but lots of great combat. 😍

Oooh cover illustrated by Charlie Bowater 👀💗

Users who are viewing this thread

Back