• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern 1x1x1 Poly Rps!

PeriwinkleSky

♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ 
Hiya! I’ve been wanting to do a poly rp for a long time now! These are some plots I've had ideas for, but as I mention like a lot in this thread I Love To Plot With Other People!! I feel like plotting the world itself with others helps everyone feel apart of the story! For now, here's some things about myself and the rps!

• I am 18 and would prefer RP partners to be 18+ please!
  • Please be semi-literate! All I ask is for good grammar and enough sentences in a response for me to work off of! I typically try to do at least a paragraph or two, but I understand low muse!
  • I usually use text-speak OOC, but never in the rp itself!!
  • I typically play male characters, and my character for most of these plots are male. However! You can play as any gender you’d like, no matter the role!
  • All I’d suggest is that everyone’s character be some variation of Bi/Pan, as this is a romance themed thread, and everyone is open to make the character they play as the gender they’d like!
  • I prefer to rp with people I can communicate and talk to casually OOC, especially about characters and character dynamics! While I take rp seriously, I love joking about my characters and scenarios OOC, as well as doing some art for the characters! I’d love to make discord to plot for the threads too!
  • Of course, all RP Nation rules apply!
  • Prior to rping, I’d like to talk about the characters and their dynamics, just so we’re all prepared to rp! Also, when I ask if you have any ideas, please don’t say anything like ‘I don’t care / I’m fine with anything’ because I like to bounce ideas back in forth and your input matters to me! Not to say you're not allowed to not have any ideas, but I'd just love contributions!
  • Also, a lot of these plots are kinda bare bones right now! I just really wanted to get the base ideas out there for anyone who was interested!
  • Finally, I ask that you be active! Not like 5+ posts a day active, but just enough that I know you're around! And if you loose interest, have to go for a while, or just don't wish to rp anymore, thats ok! Just let me know!
Plot 1!

This plot would follow 3 office workers who all work together, but have never gotten along for multiple reasons, but they’re all successful in their respective departments. One day, they are asked to work on a month-long project together at the company’s sister branch across the sea. While a large change, the pay is hard to say no to. The company is providing them a suite to stay in together while they work, where they can gradually learn to get along while both working and exploring the new country they’ve found themselves in!

Notes: look im gonna be real with you, I don’t know much about how companies work but I like this setup- This one is more of an enemies to lovers kind of rp! This one is a very open plot, and if you have more world building suggestions I would love to hear them!

Plot 2!

Set in a shoreside city full of crime and corrupt police, this plot follows one of the many gangs in this city. Muse A is the ruthless leader of a gang, making quite a name for themself in the city as someone not to be crossed. At their side is Muse B, the right hand of Muse A and a longtime friend. They have an odd relationship that has always teetered on the edge of something more, but never quite there. They both know this, and have fallen into a strange routine: Occasionally, a person will come into both of their lives, and they begin an unspoken game. They attempt to gain this new person’s affection in a bid to make the other jealous. This ‘game’ goes until they get bored or the person leaves. This plot follows the question of what happens when their game becomes too real and one of them begins to develop actual feelings for another person? Typically the third party of their games tend to be another criminal or someone working with them temporarily, but this time it’s Muse C. Muse C is an average civilian who seems like an upstanding civilian. However, they have managed to obtain information on another gang that would be very useful for the gang of Musa A and B. Muse C seeks them out in order to make a deal: The information for a task done for Muse C. This is where the plot begins, as Muse C catches Muse A and B’s eyes, and Muse C is sucked further into the criminal world than they originally expected.

Note: So this one is a lot more drama-filled than the other ones! I haven’t done an rp quite like this before, but I’ve really wanted to try something more serious and dramatic! Not that that’ll be the tone 100% of the time, it will most likely be a lot of it! Also Right Hand “Man” is in quotations, as with all of these, the slot is open to any gender! I’d be looking to play as Muse A!

Plot 3!

Set in the 90s, this plot follows a group of three who have all left their previous homes with nothing more than the clothes on their backs and maybe a small bag of their belongings. They all have their different reasons for going on the run, but the important thing is that they don’t want to be caught. It’s pure chance that they run into one another, all of them managing to jump into the same empty train car one day. Now, they travel together, scraping together what money they have to get food and supplies while simultaneously trying to get along in this hectic new life they’ve made for themselves.

Notes: For this one, I imagine teenage characters who all have their own reasons for leaving home! This one would be more slow burn, as it follows 3 people who are learning to trust and eventually even love each other!

Last edited:
Oo, I'm very interested in doing the runaways one! I also really like this concept, I never really see anyone do poly rps and I think that's super unfortunate!

Hm. I really like plot 3 but it seems you already have people for that one. If plot 1 is still open I can do that one too though

I have always wanted to do a poly rp but have never found anyone interested! Any plot is fine for me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back