• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern 1x1x1 Gang Themed Poly Rp

PeriwinkleSky

♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ 
Hiya, I'm Peri(she/her)! This was a plot idea I had a while back but it really didn't get far, so I wanted to try and start it up new! I like the idea of poly rps, and I was hoping to get 2 people who were interested in the same!

Set in a shoreside city full of crime and corrupt police, this plot follows one of the many gangs in this city. Muse A is the ruthless leader of a gang, making quite a name for themself in the city as someone not to be crossed. At their side is Muse B, the right hand of Muse A and a longtime friend. They have an odd relationship that has always teetered on the edge of something more, but never quite there. They both know this, and have fallen into a strange routine: Occasionally, a person will come into both of their lives, and they begin an unspoken game. They attempt to gain this new person’s affection in a bid to make the other jealous. This ‘game’ goes until they get bored or the person leaves. This plot follows the question of what happens when their game becomes too real and one of them begins to develop actual feelings for another person? Typically the third party of their games tend to be another criminal or someone working with them temporarily, but this time it’s Muse C. Muse C is an average civilian who seems like an upstanding civilian. However, they have managed to obtain information on another gang that would be very useful for the gang of Musa A and B. Muse C seeks them out in order to make a deal: The information in exchange for a task done for Muse C. This is where the plot begins, as Muse C catches Muse A and B’s eyes, and Muse C is sucked further into the criminal world than they originally expected.

I’d be looking to play as Muse A!

Here are a few rules/notes as well!

• I am 18 and would prefer RP partners to be 18+ please!
  • Please be semi-literate! All I ask is for good grammar and enough sentences in a response for me to work off of! I typically try to do at least a couple paragraphs, but I understand low muse!
  • I typically play male characters, and my character for this plot is male. However! You can play as any gender you’d like, no matter the role!
  • I suggest is that everyone’s character be some variation of Bi/Pan, as this is a romance themed thread, and everyone is open to make the character they play as the gender they’d like!
  • I prefer to rp with people I can communicate and talk to casually OOC, especially about characters and character dynamics! While I take rp seriously, I love joking about my characters and scenarios OOC!
  • I do not require a realistic fc for characters. I typically like to draw my characters or just do a detailed description of them (Typically the latter). However, if you would really like realistic fcs, I don't actually mind finding one! This is just a preference.
  • Prior to rping, I’d like to talk about the characters and their dynamics, just so we’re all prepared to rp! Specifically between muses A and B, since they'll have been friends for a long time and I want to have a dynamic that reflects that!
  • Also, when I ask if you have any ideas, please don’t say anything like ‘I don’t care / I’m fine with anything’ because I like to bounce ideas back in forth and your input matters to me! Not to say you're not allowed to not have any ideas, but I'd just love contributions!
  • Also, a lot of these plots are kinda bare bones right now! I just really wanted to get the base ideas out there for anyone who was interested!
  • Finally, I ask that you be active! Not like 5+ posts a day active, but at least around once a week. If something comes up that will take time, that's totally fine! Just let me know you'll be gone for a lil! Hell, I'm in school right now myself, so I understand getting busy!

If you're interested after all that, please let me know! I look forward to rping with you! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back