• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ʜᴏɴᴇʏ ʙᴜɴᴄʜ || ᴀ 1x1 ꜱᴇᴀʀᴄʜ ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ

squids

☼ + ☽

HONEY BUNCH.

• hello, i am squids. it's very nice to meet you.

just to be clear, this is not my first rodeo. i am a seasoned rper (8+ years) and a prior member of this site. i decided to make a new account after much deliberation, post literal months of being filled to the brim with longing for a fresh start. i'm hoping that this will be the gentle nudge i need to reignite my love for writing and roleplaying. no pressure or anything : P

a bit about me:

- squids | 23 | female (she/her)

- i consider myself to be mostly literate, though i do have a mild case of dyslexia, and therefore urge all potential partners to exercise patience with me as i further develop my writing. that being said, i am highly confident in my writing ability and will be providing a writing sample on the last tab of this search (depending on my partner's comfort level and the general tone of the rp, i average between 3-10 paragraphs per post, usually leaning towards the lengthier side of things). i genuinely enjoy all aspects of roleplay, and worldbuilding is one of my favorite things in the entire universe. moreover, if lengthy replies and worldbuilding doesn't sound like something you'd be interested in, please click off this search now.

- i am familiar with how this site works, and while i might not know how to pull a code out of my ass like some of the other magicians here, i do know how to fill one out. i can't promise that all of my replies will be grammatically correct but they will at least be properly formatted and aesthetically pleasing.

- i am willing to provide a reply once every one to two weeks. sometimes less, sometimes more. i realize that this may be deemed slow by conventional means, but as it stands this is all my schedule currently allows for. i have a job and a social life to balance on top of this, and if there's one thing this site has taught me over the years it's that you shouldn't bite off more than you can chew. if we happen to engage in an rp and i go unresponsive for two weeks or more, i urge you to simply shoot me a pm. chances are you just caught me at a busy time and i'd be more than happy to continue. that being said, i will do my absolute best to give you fair warning should responses be especially slow.

- no need to notify me if you've suddenly lost interest; i promise i won't be hurt in the slightest. i am extremely ghost friendly, and have been known to fall off rp's unexpectedly in the past myself. if this intimidates you in the least, i am not the partner for you.

- i am a huge kpop fan, and will mainly use idols/actresses as my fcs.

me
you
cravings
plots
sample

code by low fidelity.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back