• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ᴛʜᴇ 1x1 ᴘʟᴏᴛ ᴄᴏʀɴᴇʀ

lvcid

Elder Member
welcome!
if you're reading this, it means you've stumbled across my poor attempt at making friends and curing my boredom. i apologize in advance.
are you bored yet?
  • about me
    hi there! i'm evanescent. i'm 19 years old, but i don't mind roleplaying with 16-17 year olds. as long as you're not, like, 12 years old, i'm good lol. i'm an english major, but i take online college classes, so i have a lot of time on my hands and not much to do with it. i'm looking for literate partners who will be active, someone who will bring their own creativity to the table and plan with me because it's no fun if it feels like it's one-sided. i promise i know the rules of grammar, i just like using lowercase when i'm writing ooc because i think it looks cool and i gotta maintain ~aesthetics~. anyway, i think that's all, and i look forward to roleplaying with those of you who are interested!

I
II
III
IV
coded by incandescent

Users who are viewing this thread

Back