• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

1x1?

soficornio

Heya! so... I just joined the site and would like to find someone to plot with.

I'd like some femslash and modern fantasy, but I'm interested in all kinds of plots. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you still open? I have a group of characters that could fit in a Modern Fantasy type of RP, though I'm not sure what femslash is... Care to enlighten me?

Oh! Modern Fantasy is my JAM and I would absolutely love to write with you! I have characters who fit into every orientation so femslash would be no issue. I even have some plot lines laying around for such a setting if you're still interested.

LegoLad659 said:
Are you still open? I have a group of characters that could fit in a Modern Fantasy type of RP, though I'm not sure what femslash is... Care to enlighten me?
sounds fun! femslash means girlxgirl :3

[QUOTE="Renn Skye]Oh! Modern Fantasy is my JAM and I would absolutely love to write with you! I have characters who fit into every orientation so femslash would be no issue. I even have some plot lines laying around for such a setting if you're still interested.

[/QUOTE]
yes! why don't you pm me ? ;)

Okay! I'm a little bit busy right now, so I can't PM you my character list right away, but I'll send it as soon as I can, okay?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back