• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

ilmiraj

I will keep this short and to the point, since I'm terrible at this kind of things.

I'm searching for long-term partners to quench my thirst for the fandom that is Your Boyfriend Visual Novel.
If you don't know what it is - you probably shouldn't keep reading this. If you do, well...(;

My requirements of a potential partner are as follows,
*** Must be +20. The game is +18 for a reason, and I do not wish roleplaying with someone much younger than I am.
*** Literacy is a must. One-liners can only take us this far.
*** Must be willing to indulge in dark themes (which is kind of a given from this game?) - within reason and while respecting each other's triggers, of course.
*** Ideally, someone who would be willing to rpg as both Y/N and Peter, as I'd love trying out both at one point or another, but it's not a must.
That being said - I'm oc friendly, so bring it on. Will be even willing to crossover if so do wish. I am desperate.

Hit me up if you feel like being watched, Darling...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back