• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ~ ๐Ÿ™x๐Ÿ™ ๐•Ž๐•ฃ๐•š๐•ฅ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ~

Celestia Zodia

Magic Eight Ball
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! I've been writing for a very long time and honestly I'm looking for some creative outlets to get my mind at ease. I am an extremely active writer because my schedule allows it which means I'd love someone who is very available as well.

โ–ช๏ธŽI'm a female, looking to write with someone my age. 20+ no negotiation on that please. I'd like to write with a male, it's what I'm comfortable with. But if you are female and can own the male role then alright we'll chat. ^^

โ–ช๏ธŽLength, looking for proper lengths. I can do one liner fillers, paragraph, paragraphs, and that's where I like to stop because if not it goes way too long between replies.

โ–ช๏ธŽPlease let me know if you aren't happy with how the plot is going. I am very open to changing the story because it's OUR story. I primarily like to roleplay on Discord but I'd like to try something new: this forum! =)

โ–ช๏ธŽPLEASE do not reply to this thread unless you are serious about writing. I've been writing for many many many years (send help) and I am extremely serious aabout my characters I've made. I want to find a SERIOUS long term partner if possible or even partners.

Romance // Supernaturalistic // Drama // Fighting // Astrology

Reply below

Iโ€™m interested! I would love for you to message me in the DMs.

I would love to role play with you.
I have been roleplaying for many years as well, so I get attached to characters as well.. finding songs to fit them XD.
Let me know if youโ€™d like to rp. Iโ€™m very flexible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back