• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

1x1 wolf/animal fantasy roleplay, anyone?

ricinsbluebox

I have a rather simple idea for a 1x1 wolf/animal fantasy roleplay.

Plot: After the apocalypse, wolves are given the ability use to various forms of magic. One wolf does not remember who they are because they fell from the heavens and the plates that kept them alive has been spread throughout the world, not only causing the apocalypse, but giving wolves the ability to use magic. Another wolf finds them, and together they must retrieve the plates that kept the one wolf alive. This is done through challenging 'leaders' who contain a plate that contains a particular kind of magic via an animal representation of themselves. (for example: fire plate gives the leader the ability to use fire and only fire) As the two travel along their journey, will the wolf who fell from heaven find all of their plates and return to heaven or will they fail and end up dying in the process?

Basic rules: Don't one line me please. And it's not required you rp with me all day, just as long as it's more than one post a day. Also, please let me know when you're leaving so I don't expect a reply from you. You don't have to write a ton either, just a few descriptive sentences would be fine. But the more detail the better!!

Anyways, PM me and after we sort some stuff out, I'd be happy to start the thread!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back