• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

1x1 Werewolf Romance RP

OnyxReaper

Mind Over Metal, Metal Over Flesh
So, here's the plot proposition for the RP

[Narrative] It's been what? A month since you were torn from your peaceful school life, your not sure how or why; but you were torn from your home and imprisoned. Alone. After this month of nothing more than imprisonment, your dragged from your cell and fastened down to an operating chamber. You don't remember the operation exactly; but you have a vivid memory of a strange, viscous liquid being injected through your neck. The unrelenting cold from it numbed everything for a while; your body, your thoughts and feelings. It's been three hours since then; you've dropped off in a clearing, far into the distance you can see curving; glass-like walls, your inside some sort of dome. A bag pack was dropped with you. As you look around; two others have just sat up, they seem to be around your age; all wearing school uniforms; just like you. A small pad tucked into your pocket beeps in alarm, you take it out and look at it, it's playing a video. You can see the face of a grinning man; spectacularly handsome. He smiles "Hello competitors!, you have been placed into seven groups of two to participate in the most spectacular game in existence!. 'The Hunt', it's an honour to you all to have the gift of the Wolvenkïnd bestowed upon you for this event, your goal is to eliminate all the others to escape back to your world!, everything is recorded live via drone; this show is 18+ of course, so if you feel like going at it, have fun!" He disappears, barely explaining anything. Now, what to do. [End of Narrative]

I'm looking for somehow to take the female role, message me if you're interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, I'd be interested? I joined this site yesterday and can't send a PM until I've got ten messages but if you're still looking, I'd be interested.

Of course, I'll set it up in the 1x1 section and tag you when I get the chance

99% Jackass, 1% Crazy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back