• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

1x1 Vampire plot

DikkeVetteVlinder

Weird at last.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
It's a urban fantasy plot revolving around vampires, that do not necessarily need human blood to survive; animal blood works just as well. And hey, it gets even better; it can be bought. In blood bags. Just not legally.

Now, it's not expensive. With the lack of transparency in the meat industry, it has become easy to put the blood to this macabre use without anyone being too alarmed. It is, however, a bit dangerous to buy, as mere posession of it can result in hefty fines at best.

Also, not every dealer is honest with this either. Some use it as a way to get rid of vampires, adding dangerous things like tasteless and/or odorless acids to it.

Human blood is also available, but at a very, very steep price. And getting caught either buying or selling it results in more trouble than it's worth.

Now, if there had been only vampires that just wish to keep their heads down and live as peaceful as possible, animal blood could have been legal as we speak, but it's not really helping that there's a core of rather extreme ones that spoil it for the group, ones that can't deal with no longer being the hunter but the prey, vampires that wish to return to their former glory, even though they do not fit into this world anymore.

Eventually it comes to a point where it's almost illegal to be a vampire; feeding in whichever possible way is punished heavily at all, and the only legal option would be, well, death, and that is where the plot would start. It mostly follows the lives of vampires and humans as they make their way through the world as it is now. Some humans might sympathise with the vampires' case, others fear them and want them gone as quick as possible.

SETTING:

A large metropole. Think New York, Las vegas, Los Angeles; big, crowdy and busy.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, I am aware that a plot like this would probably be more suited for a group rp, but I just don't really feel like doing one. Especially with different time zones and all, I'd rather stick to 1x1 for now.

However, I do think it would be fun if we both take at least two characters, maybe add more as the RP goes on.

I usually write around ten to fifteen sentences a post. Sometimes more, sometimes less, depending on what I get back, what the situation in the rp is.. I'm relatively flexible with this, I just really dislike oneliners.

So, anyone?

Well, how are we doing the rp? :) I was maybe thinking, considering you wrote the plot for the vamps and it was awesome, you take the vamp chars and I play human? What do you think?

Hmm, I'd like to play both though :') if you don't mind; a vampire and a human, for starters.

Okay! :) well, would it be alright if just for starters I start off with one human? Just to start. I had a mini idea for my char that she was working as a waitress in a not-so-nice-for-humans part of town, and she's quite aware of the vamps and stuff? What do you reckon? xD

Hmm, possible, but do keep in mind that being a vampire is indirectly illegal, as their primary food is illegal, so the chances of any neighbourhood being stupid enough to be openly hostile to humans is rather small. She can be working in an area that is simply mostly inhabited by vampires, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back