What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy 1x1 Superhero Check

Sub Genres
Action, Adventure, Super Powers

Grimmoire

In the mood for something different.

I have been wanting to do something superhero related for a while, have a couple OCs in mind. and I'd like to find someone to give this a try with.

Action, Saving the Day, maybe a bit of romance? I'm open to it, as well as dark themes.

My OC is a male supe, so there's that. I'm comfortable with MxF more than anything, and I have a preference for a female supe, possible, love interest. They could also be a rival I nthe same city, a partner, etc. Or, if you think you might be able to make a human character than can help keep things exciting? By all means.

DM and we can RP here or over discord, but I would prefer to talk more first and see if we mesh well.

The overall world is fictional - No actual locales in our world. Powers can come from a variety of places.

I would love it if you were open to playing villains, like I am, and side characters, whatever is needed for a fun story!

SLGaming

I have a male sup also. I would love to RP and it doesn't have to have romance since you said you were looking for MXF

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)