• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

lunar.thrill

🦇💚🦇
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey there! Lunar.Thrill here, looking for a rp partner for a stranger things roleplay! I'm currently looking for someone who can give me 1-3 paragraphs minimum, and give me enough to reply to. If you write more than 3, I will match, though I generally write more than that.
I'm currently looking for someone who can play either Steve or Billy for me! I can play whoever you'd like me to as well, including Billy or Steve if that's what you'd really like for me to do!
I do have a plot or two for a BillyxOC, but none in particular for StevexOC! DM me and we can definitely talk about plots and ideas! I'm also super open to any other plots someone may have!
I'm definitely interested in some angsty romance currently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back