• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 1x1 Search

Nestleness

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello,

My name is Ness, 28, she/her.

I've been role playing since I was about 11 so I've got a bit of experience under my belt to fuel the fun that is role play. I would consider myself to be advanced-literate depending on my motivation and interest in a topic. For the most part I match my partner and am a believer in quality over quantity.

That being said, I do work full time and am a single parent so my goal is to respond at least once a day, but life. I do not expect anyone to be readily available all day every day, it's a bonus if we both have time, but again it's simply a bonus. Real life will always come first and if I think I will be gone for longer than a day or two I'll always reach out and keep you in the loop.

OOC chat is always welcomed and encouraged as I like to chat with my partners to not only brainstorm plot points and the like but also just to chatter because it's nice one way or another.

Please DM me if you're interested at all.

As for what I expect:

- Please just keep me in the loop if you're not feeling it or anything to that effect. I won't bite.
- I don't expect novels but something to work with, at least a paragraph.

On to the good stuff.

I do tend to double up and play both male and female characters, I am comfortable playing both.
I am fine with LQBTQ pairings
As far as content, I consider myself a mature writer and am fine with the darker themes that can sometimes come with certain plot lines. Though that doesn't mean the entire story is consumed with it. I also am fine getting into the dirty details of more intimate scenes.

I do enjoy a wide variety of genres and will try most anything at least once. But here are some of my favorites.

Anything fantasy related
angel/demon trope
super solider/modified human (General revolt of the system and rebellion is imminent)
arranged marriage
vampire anything
adventure
dystopian society
apocalyptic

I can do certain fandoms, though those tend to be very specific and I would need to know enough about them in order to try it. However, the caveat with that is, no Canon characters.

Most of my role plays have some sort of romance element to them, huge fan of angst. Course, if you prefer not to have romance, totally fine with me.

I do have a few plot ideas for my favorites but I also like to bounce ideas and build together, if that sort of thing interests you.

Looking forward to meeting you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back