• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

LocalCryptid

One Time Luck
Hello, my names Grimm and I was hoping to find a roleplay partner- or three. I've been trying to search for one for a while now with no luck, so I figured I'd try it here!

I am semi-literate to fully literate, and I do have a preference for partners of the same length! I am an adult so I ask that my partner be 18+ for my comfort. There is a very small list of stuff I will not roleplay and anything sexual is on that! I can take gore, fluff, angst, slice of life, all that good stuff, but nothing NSFW in a smutty nature!

I currently have a small list of things I want to play but I can be up to other Fandoms if I know them and like the plot offered up. I want to double up with all of these, but if you only want to play Canon that's fine too, I just prefer to use my OC and a CC. Currently I'm interested in;

Undertale (and its AUs) ❤❤❤❤

For this I'm mainly looking for:
•Reverse Harem
•Soulmates AU
•Underverse-type plots

I know quite a few AUs so we can hash it out in conversation, and I'm willing to play multiple characters for any plots. I'd prefer my OC to be paired with the skeletons or any of the AU versions.

Supernatural ❤

I'm open to anything here, and am looking for someone to play Gabriel specifically! I can try to play anyone but I'm mostly in verse with Dean, Sam, Cas, and Lucifer.

Various Slashers ❤❤

I love, love, looove slashers! I have a few in particular that I want to roleplay with for my soft OC;

• The Sinclair Brothers (House of Wax)
• Leatherface (Thomas Hewitt or Bubba)
• Brahms (The Boy)
• Jason Voorhees

I can play almost anyone if I've heard of them! I'm sure we can find something out!

If any of this interests you please send me a message! I usually roleplay here or on discord.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back