• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Takuwan

moved to acc: 𝘣𝘢𝘥 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨.
Guess who came back to this site after a long hiatus.
This girl.

I would really like to get back into roleplaying and I am really up for any roleplay (aside from adult content. no thanks.)
Here are a few things you should know about me:

I'm a college student, so I'll be busy, but I'll try to be as timely as possible.
I'm really only comfortable roleplaying with people who are 18+, even if it isn't romance. (The longest I will take is 4 days.)
I roleplay in PM on the site, if you're more comfortable with discord, I can do that too. On-site is just a preference.
I'm fairly lenient. I don't expect novels, however, I do not like short 1-4 sentence responses. I get that you could get writer's block, just tell me and it'll be fine. I get writer's block a lot, but I try to give at least two paragraphs.
The most I've written is ~8(?) paragraphs, but that was a while ago and honestly, I probably won't write that much unless I feel like it and if I'm feeling incredibly inspired. All I ask is that you give me enough to work with.
We can absolutely talk about ideas that you have. In fact, I prefer it and we can just try to add elements I'd like, too.
I play both male and female and have no preference.
M/M, F/F, F/M
I don't have a genre preference, but absolute no-nos are:

1. *High School
  2. *CanonxOC
  3. *Werewolf/Vampire (I don't have a lot of experience in this and, honestly, I'm not interested in it.
If you're interested, PM me and I'll try to respond as quickly as possible.
Oh, and my timezone is PST (UTC -8)!

Sorry this isn't coded nicely, it's the middle of the night and I'm rusty on my coding. :(

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back