• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 1x1 search

Yunn

about

honestly this was done on a whim cause why not. i'm yunn. 19. fulltime student + worker. a 8 out of ten times a slow replier. i'll try to reply 2-3 times a week at least. i'm lazy and procrascinate a lot. basic trash. awkward af. i dissapear often. i'm looking for something pretty casual so atleast a paragraph response. that or i usually match response length. MxM FxM FxF I'm comfortable with all. any gender. i like threads. if there needs to be an appearance at all i prefer realistic. but hey, there are exceptions. if you're still interested in rping continue on.

LAST UPDATED 1.1.18
CHARACTERS

NOTE; these are characters i've made for other rps that have usually died before/just starting. cry. i want to use them. they deserve more.

platonic love

A CONVENIENT RELATIONSHIP [mxf]
they are the perfect couple. they have similar interests and hobbies. they've known eachother since a young age. when they are together they have the brightest smiles. never has anyone seen them get into an argument. they know eachother down to their favorite food, their dreams, and their biggest secret.

they are not in love. at least not in the normal sense. there's no attraction between the two. no pull. the rapid heartbeat that occurs when you're with your significant other is nowhere to be found. it is still, and unflinching.

they aren't each other's type. for starters, they don't even play for the other team. and this they knew was very wrong. but it couldn't be helped. and it only became much harder to confront as they grew up. when others tried to push them into unwanted relationships they found each other and started this convenient relationship.

A DIFFERENT KIND OF LOVE [mxf]
since when did breaking up mean cutting off all ties? that's what the two mutually thought. even though they knew they weren't for eachother they cooly brought their relationship back to before. their current relation now may even be better than when they were in a relationship.

that closeness is what makes people believe there is still a fire between the two. and that just makes the two frustrated beyond belief. honestly, if they cut off all ties their lives would've been for the better. romantic relationships would go on smoother, their families won't be at each other's throats, and there would be no strange atmosphere amongst their mutual friends.

but they've been through so much they couldn't let the other out of their life completely.

FAMILIAR LOVE [any]
after hanging out with your friends on christmas eve you come back home with your party streamers up in your face. It just so happens today is also your 14th birthday. and you know what. your parents have a great gift in store for you.

Coming behind the couch you see a little girl who appears to be a couple ages younger than you. "Happy birthday sweetie~ Are you surprised? We got you a little sister!"

To love someone in an "I don't want to do you" kind of way.

bittersweet [memory]

TWO TRUTHS ONE LIE [any]
"Hey, are you bored? "

"Want to play a game?"

"Two truths and one lie. It's pretty simple. Just guess which ones are the truths and which is the lie. Hmm, what would you get out of this? If you get it right I'll let you in on a secret."

1. "My name is *** ********"
2. "My dream is to become a children's storybook author."
3. "And that right over there is my father."

"Isn't this almost too easy?"
THE END OF THE ROAD IS TOO FAR [mxm,mxf]
Night Taxi Driver x Passenger

My character is a night time taxi driver usually starting from 6 pm and ending at 6 the next morning. He's already used to his work and has pretty much seen most what you'd expect from being in this sort of business. By now nothing really phases him.

Then there's you who entered the taxi in a mess. But whatever, there are always customers like you. Nothing much, until the card you gave me for payment keeps on declining.

pleasure tinged with sadness or pain

ending scene

WE'VE DONE SOMETHING WONDERFUL [any, ot3 maybe]
a masterpiece. that's what they've created.

finally, this year at the music awards the award for album of the year was theirs. during their acceptance speech, they think back to the memories and experiences which brought them to this point and thank everyone.

after the awards, they fly back to their home country and place their trophy within one of the spots in a columbarium.

the rp will be set events prior to the one above starting with the characters initial meeting to being the singer, songwriting duo they are now. if there is a third person i'd like them to be their muse.

working towards the already known end

not for the faint heart

EVEN IF IT'S A DREAM [mxm,mxf]
No prayer that’s gonna bring her back. True. But something else can.

Attracted by the other's desire and obsession for their loved one my character decides to grant your characters wish. However, he doesn't exactly bring her back to life. Instead, he can only manifest her in your dreams through the use of your memory. Of course, your character doesn't know this tidbit.

They believe the demon has her soul and allows her soul to visit him at night as long as he follows one condition.

Each month he must provide a soul for the demon to devour.

random prompts

RANDOM PROMPTS credits to tumblr
‘i called the wrong number and started talking about my life and you only interrupted me after a few a few minutes of me revealing some pretty personal stuff and now youre invested in my life troubles’

‘you’re lying on the floor of the movie theater crying and i’m the employee who has to tell you another movie starts in five minutes so you have to leave and i’m really sorry but im also confused as to why a documentary on lightbugs affected you so much’

there’s an overnight IT person at school who always answers the phone when i call about a problem with my computer and i totally have a crush on their voice.

'i’m in my underpants in a laundromat waiting for my clothes to get washed and your clothes are in the machine next to mine and i noticed that when you put your clothes in they were all covered in blood what the fuck’

'i just fell in love with my magic mirror'

CURRENT INTERESTS

dreamlike

midnight excursion

beautiful
strang3r

coffee shop

supernatural

hotel / apartment

vampires

magic

about
honestly this was done on a whim cause why not. i'm yunn. 19. fulltime student + worker. a 8 out of ten times a slow replier. i'll try to reply 2-3 times a week at least. i'm lazy and procrascinate a lot. basic trash. awkward af. i dissapear often. i'm looking for something pretty casual so atleast a paragraph response. that or i usually match response length. MxM FxM FxF I'm comfortable with all. any gender. i like threads. if there needs to be an appearance at all i prefer realistic. but hey, there are exceptions. if you're still interested in rping continue on.

characters
NOTE; these are characters i've made for other rps that have usually died before/just starting. cry. i want to use them. they deserve more.
none atm​

plots
[1] A CONVENIENT RELATIONSHIP [mxf]
they are the perfect couple. they have similar interests and hobbies. they've known each other since a young age. when they are together they have the brightest smiles. never has anyone seen them get into an argument. they know each other down to their favorite food, their dreams, and their biggest secret.

they are not in love. at least not in the normal sense. there's no attraction between the two. no pull. the rapid heartbeat that occurs when you're with your significant other is nowhere to be found. it is still, and unflinching.

they aren't each other's type. for starters, they don't even play for the other team. and this they knew was very wrong. but it couldn't be helped. and it only became much harder to confront as they grew up. when others tried to push them into unwanted relationships they found each other and started this convenient relationship.

[2] A DIFFERENT KIND OF LOVE [mxf]
since when did breaking up mean cutting off all ties? that's what the two mutually thought. even though they knew they weren't for eachother they cooly brought their relationship back to before. their current relation now may even be better than when they were in a relationship.

that closeness is what makes people believe there is still a fire between the two. and that just makes the two frustrated beyond belief. honestly, if they cut off all ties their lives would've been for the better. romantic relationships would go on smoother, their families won't be at each other's throats, and there would be no strange atmosphere amongst their mutual friends.

but they've been through so much they couldn't let the other out of their life completely.

[3] FAMILIAR LOVE [any]
after hanging out with your friends on christmas eve you come back home with your party streamers up in your face. It just so happens today is also your 14th birthday. and you know what. your parents have a great gift in store for you.

Coming behind the couch you see a little girl who appears to be a couple ages younger than you. "Happy birthday sweetie~ Are you surprised? We got you a little sister!"

[1] TWO TRUTHS, ONE LIE [any]
"Hey, are you bored? "

"Want to play a game?"

"Two truths and one lie. It's pretty simple. Just guess which ones are the truths and which is the lie. Hmm, what would you get out of this? If you get it right I'll let you in on a secret."

1. "My name is *** ********"
2. "My dream is to become a children's storybook author."
3. "And that right over there is my father."

"Isn't this almost too easy?"

[2]THE END OF THE ROAD IS TOO FAR [mxm,mxf]
Night Taxi Driver x Passenger

My character is a night time taxi driver usually starting from 6 pm and ending at 6 the next morning. He's already used to his work and has pretty much seen most what you'd expect from being in this sort of business. By now nothing really phases him.

Then there's you who entered the taxi in a mess. But whatever, there are always customers like you. Nothing much, until the card you gave me for payment keeps on declining.

[1]WE'VE DONE SOMETHING WONDERFUL [any, ot3 maybe]
a masterpiece. that's what they've created.

finally, this year at the music awards the award for album of the year was theirs. during their acceptance speech, they think back to the memories and experiences which brought them to this point and thank everyone.

after the awards, they fly back to their home country and place their trophy within one of the spots in a columbarium.

the rp will be set events prior to the one above starting with the characters initial meeting to being the singer, songwriting duo they are now. if there is a third person i'd like them to be their muse.

[1]EVEN IF IT'S A DREAM [mxm,mxf]
No prayer that’s gonna bring her back. True. But something else can.

Attracted by the other's desire and obsession for their loved one my character decides to grant your characters wish. However, he doesn't exactly bring her back to life. Instead, he can only manifest her in your dreams through the use of your memory. Of course, your character doesn't know this tidbit.

They believe the demon has her soul and allows her soul to visit him at night as long as he follows one condition.

Each month he must provide a soul for the demon to devour.

[1]RANDOM PROMPTS [credits to tumblr]
‘i called the wrong number and started talking about my life and you only interrupted me after a few a few minutes of me revealing some pretty personal stuff and now youre invested in my life troubles’

‘you’re lying on the floor of the movie theater crying and i’m the employee who has to tell you another movie starts in five minutes so you have to leave and i’m really sorry but im also confused as to why a documentary on lightbugs affected you so much’

there’s an overnight IT person at school who always answers the phone when i call about a problem with my computer and i totally have a crush on their voice.

'i’m in my underpants in a laundromat waiting for my clothes to get washed and your clothes are in the machine next to mine and i noticed that when you put your clothes in they were all covered in blood what the fuck’

'i just fell in love with my magic mirror'

'You sleepwalk a lot and sometimes you knock on my door so I have to lead you back to your apartment'

'Oh god I just saw your future I have to change it'

‘I’m your tattoo artist and i fall a little bit more in love with you every time you tell me what your next tattoo means’

'“I’m a magi majoring in the elements with computer programming as my minor, and you, who needed help with their phone, are the necromancer my mentor called to resurrect a pigeon I accidentally killed in practice; yes it won’t happen again, gosh the world is small and you’re really a magi too, do you want me to check your phone again and go someplace out?”'

'Im the choral director and your voice is incredible, why in the world did they put you in the ensemb- oh it’s because you cant act for crap jesus christ'
current interests
- DREAMLIKE RP - MIDNIGHT EXCURSIONS - STRANGER -
- COFFEE SHOP - SUPERNATURAL - FAIRYTALE -
- HOTEL/APARTMENT - VAMPIRES - MAGIC -
DEMON & ANGELS - CRIMINAL MINDS - MYSTERY
ARTISANS - ORIENT - FILM

Last edited:
Well you know I’m always down for a rp. Would totally be down for apartment, coffee shop, or strangers tbh. And out of the plots, whelp what’s not to like tbh. We should just discuss whenever cause /shruggy shrug

But for real this is hella lit.

Well you know I’m always down for a rp. Would totally be down for apartment, coffee shop, or strangers tbh. And out of the plots, whelp what’s not to like tbh. We should just discuss whenever cause /shruggy shrug

But for real this is hella lit.
that was fast. wanna discuss in pm or discord?

that was fast. wanna discuss in pm or discord?
i have no life when i'm sick tbh hmmmmmmmmmm discord maybe? idk i'm fine with either since i'm on a computer and have both open lmao

hit
me
uP
feeling strangers and midnight excursions. i also love all the plots but highkey "the end of the road is too far?" is calling me??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back