• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 1x1 Search!

HeavenlyGoodbyes

¤ nightmare dressed like a daydream ¤
I am on the look for some partners, as you can see in the title. I wanna get some things straight before we get going on this.

1. I do all sexualities, genders, and pairings. (MxM, FxF, MxF

2. Be open to new ideas, and get out of your comfort zone.

3. I love playing multiple characters, be warned.

4. I like to be detailed in my posts, so please at least try to put effort in as well. It's no fun when no one is trying.

5. Please pm me if you're interested in any of these pairings.

Pairings

Human x Supernatural Creature
Psycho x Suicidal
Orphan x Orphan
Outcast x Popular
Bully x Victim
Transgender boy/girl x Friend
Rich x Poor

If you have any let me know!

I am on the look for some partners, as you can see in the title. I wanna get some things straight before we get going on this.

1. I do all sexualities, genders, and pairings. (MxM, FxF, MxF

2. Be open to new ideas, and get out of your comfort zone.

3. I love playing multiple characters, be warned.

4. I like to be detailed in my posts, so please at least try to put effort in as well. It's no fun when no one is trying.

5. Please pm me if you're interested in any of these pairings.

Pairings

Psycho x Suicidal
Orphan x Orphan
Outcast x Popular
Bully x Victim
Rich x Poor

If you have any let me know!

Hey there! :) I'm interested in
Orphan x Orphan
Outcast x Popular
Bully x Victim
Rich x Poor

The psycho x suicidal pairing sounds like something that could be straight up my alley. I'd love to know what kind of chemistry you were looking for between them, or if you have any plot ideas in mind for them at all. Any preference for which you want to play?

The psycho x suicidal pairing sounds like something that could be straight up my alley. I'd love to know what kind of chemistry you were looking for between them, or if you have any plot ideas in mind for them at all. Any preference for which you want to play?
Honestly either is fine by me! Though I haven't been the suicidal one in a while, also maybe like a weird romance between them...?

Pm me possibly, so we can discuss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back