• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 1x1 search [updated 03.29.24! Open]

Kendrix-lamar

Socially awkward penguin
Hi hi! Feel free to call me Rix. I've been a role player since my teens and I'm now 29. I do work full time but am able to respond at least once a day if not more often. I'm in Florida if that helps reference my time zone availability. I do have chronic health/mental health issues, so sometimes the brain fog is real and I'll let you know. More often on those days I'm glad to talk OOC to keep things going.

About my style of role play
-style (looks of the tread) aren't too important. I'm mostly concerned about content. I'm fine if you like to make things pretty.
-semi lit / I can put out really good replies. Usually averaging 3-7 paragraphs. All I really ask is no one liners. One detailed paragraph is better than a one liner.
-I don't mind doubling. Doubling on fandoms is required if you want to do OC x Cannon.
-i play any gender and love lgbtqa + characters. There for I am fine with any romantic pairings.
-I like about any type of role play (slice of life, horror, Fantasy, or role plays based off of anime/movies/TV. So don't be scared to ask.
-I don't mind getting to know my partner.
-I can play OCs or characters that already exist in the anime/movie/TV show
-I live for drama, backstory and romance. Romance is a goal for my roleplays but love a slow burn or enemies to lovers type deal. I am cool with horror and darker themes as well.
-I can roleplay here, or discord. Those two preferred. I've made exceptions for other ways such as email but that's not my go to.

What I want in a partner
-I ask is you be honest if the role play feels boring, or if you'll be absent for an extended period of time. Please don't just ghost
-equal collaboration in ideas. I don't want to be the only one planning things.
-21+ of age. Just a preference. All my OCs are 21+. I don't play children unless they are minor characters. If you are 18 and mature, I can make exceptions. I just prefer dark dramatic subjects.
-spelling or grammar mistakes are okay. As long as I can understand it. I make mistakes too!
-reply at least once a week. More is great but I understand life happens!

What do I want to role play currently?
-Anime listed as follows but not limited feel free to ask (listed are more so current cravings). I play oc X cannon, or ocXoc only unless otherwise noted on this post.
  • Demon slayer (comfortable playing any character), seeking someone to play giyuu tomioka or tanjiro.
  • Death note (comfortable with any character) seeking Misa or L
  • ***Jujutsu Kaisen (comfortable playing any character) seeking Gojo ot Itadori --craving and have ideas
  • Avatar the last Airbender (comfortable playing any character). I would age up the characters
  • Hazbin Hotel/Helluva Boss
-TV shows (again ask if not listed but current cravings) :
  • ***Lucifer - seeking someone to play Lucifer. I can play any other character. I don't even mind if we have two separate plots and we each play Lucifer for each other.
  • Good Trouble- I can play any character. This one I'd also be fine doing oc X oc. I have no real preference.
  • Orange is the New Black.
  • *****Our flag means death - AU universe. I am honestly willing to do Blackbeard x stead in a modern day setting. I have an idea where Ed is the leader of a biker gang that Stead runs into. IF not that I am also fine with doing OC x Cannon for this. I would want someone to play Blackbeard or Jim (they/them pronouns). I am pretty comfortable playing any other characters.
*** this means I'm currently craving it.

-movies: pretty much any Marvel movie or just MCU in general. Please note MCU knowledge isn't too vast so don't expect me to be super nerd on it. Same goes for Xmen
** craving an idea based off Moulin Rouge

-Original ideas (please note not all ideas are fully planned out. This is where collaboration happens. I'm also open to your ideas). I don't have too many thought out but feel free to send some possible pairings and we can see what can work out. I don't mind darker themes.
  • Street racing. Basically illegal street racing. I'd also consider a biker gang. Got nothing fully fleshed out beyond like someone who has been in the scene a while (or gang leader) with someone is new.
  • Enemies to lovers: I have a few ideas for this. Most of the pairings down below could be used. I just wanna do this trope.
  • Pairings I like or have done: addict X sober person, cop X criminal, super villian X civilian/cop, Demon X angel, fallen angel X criminal. (The list could really go on)
  • High fantasy (think makes, elves, dwarves, ect). Super craving for this. Must be comfortable handling multiple characters. I have ideas please pm for more details
  • Two choices: so my oc would be torn between a man who has no money or makes a humble living who treats her well and a man who has money but keeps their relationship hidden and isn't exactly the best person. You'd have to be okay playing both the love interest in this one. I have more specifics if interested.
  • Enemies to lovers: (MxM plot only) character a and b were once friends in elementary/middle school. Come high school character A became the popular guy and B was the "weirdo". The twos friendship had some blurred lines and the two ended their friendship after A's parents caught them kissing. After that the two didn't talk and come senior year character a was convinced in playing an awful prank on B. The two totally hated each other even more after that. Come college or even at a new job after college the two are now back in each other's lives as unexpected roommates. How will they cope with the past and being around each other? **this plot will be heavy with themes of drug abuse, mental illness and such, character A is very much in the closet with B out about either being Bisexual /gay or even trans. **
  • Trailer Park gals: FxF plot only at least for the main pairing, I'm fine with multiple characters. We have two females living in a trailer park for whatever reason, maybe former party girls, or just that's where they were raised. Ideas are endless. I'd like at least one of them to have a kid. All drama welcome to this plot.
Word bank of interest: fantasy, historical, high fantasy, romance, horror, angst, enemies to lovers, love triangles, forbidden romance (no siblings think cop x criminal), dystopian future, zombies, sci-fi, slice of life.

What do I not want to role play
-harry potter (just not into it nothing wrong with it)
- Dr who
-playing a Canon character to your OC with out doubling.

Please PM if interested

Anyways here's to hunting!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back