[1x1] - [Craving: Across the Spider-Verse] - [Fandom/Originals]

Pastelwytch

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello!

Hello there, my name is Alex and as always I am in the search of some new long-term roleplay partners. I'm 28 and use they/them pronouns. I'm willing to double on any roleplays. I don't have any samples, but I can go anywhere from lazy-lit, to advanced-lit (although I prefer to just match my partner). I also like to do chat-plays for fun on the side with my roleplay partners.

I don't care what type of pairing we do, just tell me what you're interested in. I'm comfortable roleplaying as men, women, and non-binary characters. Also, if you want a specific type of pairing for a certain roleplay just let me know, and I can probably make it happen. I'm open to any plots, pairings, or genres that you want to try out. Really want to try out some more original OC stuff with my characters.

Created: 10/21/2020

Updated: 6/12/2023

Last edited:
Rules/Basic Information

1. Reply when you can. I'm working nearly full-time, so I know what it's like to be busy and overwhelmed with life. If you can reply multiple times a day, fantastic. I can wait literally weeks and months for a reply. Also, if I take a week to reply and you block me that's kinda annoying so just tell me you're leaving.

2. I like to write a lot, and sometimes I can go a bit overboard. My posts tend to be about 300-500 words per character though they can be longer. I prefer posts that are a few paragraphs, but I understand that muses can dwindle and sometimes it's easier to get something across in fewer words. Especially if it's an action scene or the characters are talking a lot.

3. I love talking OOC! But if I annoy you too much just tell me to stfu.

4. Please don't just bail. If you want/need to leave just let me know, I understand what it's like to want to leave a roleplay. Just let me know and I can promise you I won't be mad, I'll understand, I just don't like sitting around waiting for something that's never going to happen. As a heads-up, I can take a bit to reply, but you can always send me a message if you think I forgot to respond.

5. Don't be afraid to ask to switch something in the roleplay or let me know if you want me to do something differently. Whatever makes the roleplay flow better and leaves you happy!

6. Send me a PM if you're interested! Or just add me on Discord.

7. Once again I like a lot of fandoms, so if you don't see what you're looking for feel free to ask I might have just forgotten to add it!

10. For non-fandom roleplays I'm open to most things and plot ideas.

11. I'm not against doing multiple roleplays with a single roleplay partner, that is, as long as one isn't abandoned for another without us first discussing it.

12: Please be 20+ (preferably 25+)

Last edited:
Original/Pairings:

Bold = Looking For
Italics = I can play

-Chat-Room/Text-Based RP
-Eros x Demon/Mortal (I had a bit of a plot to go along with an Eros x Demon plot, but would also love to try an Eros x Mortal plot that I also have a plot for)
-Cryptid/Monster College
-WitchxFamiliar
-Displaced Greek Gods
-Demon Hunter x Demon
-Post-Apocalyptic Dystopian Gang
-Shifters

Please hit me up with your original plots and I would be thrilled to create characters with you and think things through! Taking a small break from fandoms at the moment, but if you have a craving for something OCxCanon feel free to hit me up with it.

Fandoms

If something is stricken out it means I either have a lot of those roleplays going on, or I'm just taking a break from them. Try to convince me if you want, but I'll probably say no.

Movies
-Doctor Strange: Multiverse of Madness: Stephen Strange, maybe Loki?, OC, any canon (I have some plot ideas, and would love to bring in OCs)
-Howl's Moving Castle: Howl, OC, any canon
-John Wick: John Wick, OC, anyone canon (I'd be happy to use older characters around 30/40 for an oc x canon based roleplay, or slightly younger characters if it were just OC-based. But yeah, I'd be happy to go totally OC-based for this!]
-Spider-Man: Across the Spider the Spider-Verse: Hobie, OC, any canon
-Spider-Man: No Way Home: Peter Parker, OC, any canon
-The Batman: Bruce Wayne, OC, any canon
-
Top Gun: Maverick: Rooster, OC, any canon (Man this ain't my usual cup of tea, but I love that movie and the original so much I wanna make it work)
-Venom: Eddie Venom, OC, any canon

Television
-Chilling Adventures of Sabrina: Robin, Harvey, Witch OC, any canon
-Euphoria: Rue, Jules, OC, any canon (This I would prefer to have be in College, but it at least has to have 18+ characters)
-Loki: Loki (or an Ikol variant :^) iykyk), OC, + any canon
-Moon Knight: Marc Spector/Moon Knight (and whatever else that entails) OC, + most other MCU characters, + some other marvel ones
-Mr. Robot: Elliot, OC, any canon
-Our Flag Means Death: Blackbeard/Ed, Izzy Hands OC, any canon (The canonxoc pairings I'm interested in are m/nb and m//, different semi-plots for either of my OCs!)
-
Stranger Things: Eddie Munson, Robin Bucley OC, literally any canon (I am so in the mood to roleplay this)
-The Witcher: oc x canon, or all oc

Video Games
-Genshin Impact: Xiao, Itto, Zhongli, Gorou, Kazuha OC, any other canon (Mostly interested in having somebody play as Xiao right now to be honest, I'm fully up to date with the game atm)
-Hades: Zagreus, OC, any canon
-MarioLore TikToks: This is a bit strange for me to request I guess. It's either doing something Canon x OC or just OCs based on the world created in the MarioLore TikTok videos. If you're using the TikTok app the two main content creators have it separated into playlists on their accounts, I'll link them both: LoveBunnyCosplay, Dinograveyard
I had some ideas based around Bowser x OC (in which I could double if you'd like!) or just OCs.
-Twisted Wonderland: Lilia, Malleus, Riddle, Jamil, Kalim, Leona OC, any canon
-Uncharted: Nathan Drake, OC, any canon (Just gonna say upfront I watched the movie and just downloaded The Nathan Drake collection amd beat the first game so I might not be the roleplayer you're looking for if you're really heavy into the games)
-Suzume: Serizawa, SoutaOC, any canon

Anime
-Boku no Hero Academia: Hawks, Tamaki, OC, any canon
-
Chainsaw Man: Denji, Aki, Angel Devil, OC, any canon (I am up to date with the manga, but not the anime!)

Other
-Dungeons and Dragons: i have a lot of OCs
-The Adventure Zone Amnesty
-The Adventure Zone Balance
-The Adventure Zone Graduation
-Critical Role: The Mighty Nein

Last edited:
Hey! You can call me Miki/Mousey and i use she/her pronouns. its nice to meet you! Im 18

I'd be willing to play Prompto. Do you have a plot? (:

The cryptid/monster college sounds interesting as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back