• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 1x1 Search! Original Plots | Fandoms | Anything!

Primadonna Princess

Full Time Princess
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey everyone!
I'm not new to this site, really, or to role playing, but I made an account on here and totally forget I had done so! Anyway, I'm an adult female from the UK, currently bored out of her mind thanks to the lockdown that's happening due to this virus everyone knows about. I suppose a lot of us are in the same boat! Anyway, I'm not the best coder ever, I'm rather to the point and prefer to just plot/world build, throw gifs back and forth of our characters and..role play, of course!

I had no strong preference on playing males or females, it really depends on the plot or fandom we decide on! This does NOT mean I will play just a Male all the time. I can play either gender quite happily, or double up if that suits but do not contact me if you are going to assume I will play a Male. Prefer to stick to mxf pairings. I also have discord so I'm more than happy to plot and chat on there, it's honestly the best place to get hold of me in fact in regards to chatting and plotting! I'm somewhere between semi literate and literate and at the moment can reply anywhere between multiple times a day to every other day! As I'm still working 1-2 days a week currently. I don't really have any limits either when it comes to violence, gore, romance..not much at all, I'm a pretty open book!

Should add also I write in the past tense and in third person perspective and request you do the same. I also use real life face claims and, once again, would prefer if you did the same. I typically write anywhere between 1-5 good sized paragraphs. I will not accept or give a few sentences, not ever.

Anyhow, I'll list some of the fandoms I'm into below along with the types of original plots i'm into!

Fandoms -

American Horror Story (Season 8 Preferably! I adored apocalypse!) however am also open to season 5 or a mixture/mash up!

Skins UK! (Open to many pairings but prefer seasons 1-4)

DC (Mostly Joker and Harley)

Game Of Thrones

You! (Netflix series)

Harry Potter (Prefer original characters for this)

Dark Disney/Disney With A Twist

That's as far as I remember, currently, but feel free to ask about some fandoms as I've forgotten a ton more than likely!

Original Plots/Ideas -

I'm quite open regarding original plots! These are just a few settings/things I'm interested in.

Cult Themed

Kidnappings

ToxiRelationships

Prince(ess) x Stable Hand

Teacher x Student

Corrupting Innocence

Fantasy - Vampires/Demons/Angels/Werewolves.

Victorian Era Settings

Modern Day Settings

Arranged Marriages

Forbidden Love

Cliche Bad Boy/Good Girl type plots

Enemies To Lovers

Yeah there's probably a ton more than that, so as said, feel free to ask me questions or throw plots my way! I'm more than happy to build a plot between us as well. Look forward to hearing from you.​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back