What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 1x1 Search (MxM preferred~)

Sub Genres
Action, Adventure, Dystopian, LGTBQ Friendly, Multiverse, Platonic, Realistic, Romance, School, Supernatural

Yuuri Katsuki

that dirk-uh-dirk
Welcome! I’m totally up for a Yuri!! On Ice RP!
Unless you’ve seen Voltron: Legendary Defenders...
If you haven’t, I’m still down for some Victuuri! I’ve got a ship that no one really thinks about to lmao.

cr0w

figh as huck
Welcome! I’m totally up for a Yuri!! On Ice RP!
Unless you’ve seen Voltron: Legendary Defenders...
If you haven’t, I’m still down for some Victuuri! I’ve got a ship that no one really thinks about to lmao.
Hey! ^^ I'd totally be willing to do either YoI or Voltron!

PinchHitter

Anything less than 3 paragraphs a post is ideal for me right now. If you don't mind, PM me, haven't hit my quota yet.

Yuri-Loves

I don't really have a name for that emotion
I'd be interested in the Guard x Noble or Yuri on Ice. Also open to any other idea you might have if you're still interested in finding role playing partner.

cr0w

figh as huck
I'd be interested in the Guard x Noble or Yuri on Ice. Also open to any other idea you might have if you're still interested in finding role playing partner.
Ooh, alright! ^^ Shoot me a PM, and we can discuss further..?

cr0w

figh as huck
Bump! ❤

My apologies to anyone who hasn't gotten a reply from me in a while, I lost track of which threads I haven't replied to yet and I'm unsure if I managed to get to all of them... ;;

DandyD

The D stands for don't
Hey!
Would be interested in mage/swordsman or supervillain/superhero depending on what you've got going on!

Prooobably mxm knowing me ahha

cr0w

figh as huck
Hey!
Would be interested in mage/swordsman or supervillain/superhero depending on what you've got going on!

Prooobably mxm knowing me ahha
Oooh, ok!! ^^ I’d totally be interested in a villain/hero thing! Send a PM my way, and we can discuss further?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)