What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 1x1 Search (MxM preferred~)

Yuuri Katsuki

that dirk-uh-dirk
Welcome! I’m totally up for a Yuri!! On Ice RP!
Unless you’ve seen Voltron: Legendary Defenders...
If you haven’t, I’m still down for some Victuuri! I’ve got a ship that no one really thinks about to lmao.

PinchHitter

Anything less than 3 paragraphs a post is ideal for me right now. If you don't mind, PM me, haven't hit my quota yet.

Yuri-Loves

I don't really have a name for that emotion
I'd be interested in the Guard x Noble or Yuri on Ice. Also open to any other idea you might have if you're still interested in finding role playing partner.

-SoldierOfTheAngels-

figh as huck
Bump! ❤

My apologies to anyone who hasn't gotten a reply from me in a while, I lost track of which threads I haven't replied to yet and I'm unsure if I managed to get to all of them... ;;

DandyD

The D stands for don't
Hey!
Would be interested in mage/swordsman or supervillain/superhero depending on what you've got going on!

Prooobably mxm knowing me ahha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)