What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 1x1 Search (MxM preferred~)

Sub Genres
Action, Adventure, Dystopian, LGTBQ, Multiverse, Platonic, Realistic, Romance, School, Supernatural
hi, i'm wondering if you might be interested in doing a master x demon butler roleplay. i know, very black butler.

if not, happy roleplaying!

Jupitersmoon

Gambler and Rambler
Hi are you still looking for a partner? I'd be super interested in doing a Noble/Guard pairing or anything like that!

XXDemonCutesXX

dolphin in a human costume
Hey! I was gonna say that this sounds great for me! Then I saw the active requirement. I'm on about 3 days a week (I'll be back in about 4-5 days after today) So, is that alright? I meet all the other requirements :3

-SoldierOfTheAngels-

figh as huck
Hey! I was gonna say that this sounds great for me! Then I saw the active requirement. I'm on about 3 days a week (I'll be back in about 4-5 days after today) So, is that alright? I meet all the other requirements :3
Heh, yeah, that's totally fine! PM me, and we can discuss what you're interested in? ^^

ThreeSuns17

Just another Empire Ant
Ive got an idea that doesn’t match any of yours and I’m curious to see if you’d be willing to try it with me.

Mr.Kitten

One Time Luck
so.... i'm new here, still trying to figure out how this thing works, but i'm kinda interested in the plot you're writing, the gym one. If not that, the martial art teacher also interesting even tho i got no experience whatsoever with martial art :closed eyes open smile:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)