What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 1x1 Search (MxM preferred~)

Sub Genres
Action, Adventure, Dystopian, LGTBQ, Multiverse, Platonic, Realistic, Romance, School, Supernatural

Snowshadow16

The Lurking Panna-Pan
Definitely interested! Could we possibly double? I'm open to any of your plots so whatever your craving is fine!

Clairikins

Lesbian Extraordinaire
The bully/nerd one reminds me of a comic I read where the nerd turns the tables on the bully and winds up being the bully himself.
Or one of then could find himself homeless and now needs the other for a place to stay.

Oh! And I like to play as a set of twins, but I could just play as the one if you'd prefer.

-SoldierOfTheAngels-

figh as huck
The bully/nerd one reminds me of a comic I read where the nerd turns the tables on the bully and winds up being the bully himself.
Or one of then could find himself homeless and now needs the other for a place to stay.

Oh! And I like to play as a set of twins, but I could just play as the one if you'd prefer.
Ah, alright! ^^ That'd be fine! PM me, and we can discuss this further?

Breezy Boy

A man on fire is warm for the rest of his life
Hello. I am currently searching for a beautiful mxm roleplay. Do you have time for one more?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)