What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 1x1 Search (MxM preferred~)

Sub Genres
Action, Adventure, Dystopian, LGTBQ Friendly, Multiverse, Platonic, Realistic, Romance, School, Supernatural

cr0w

figh as huck
Hello, everyone!! ^^
(or at least those of you who are bored enough to even come here..)
I'm interested in most things people have to offer, so just suggest something!
But I might just say no if it doesn't sound like I'd be able to keep a certain plot up.. ;; sorry...

I usually RP as a male character, and I will choose MxM over MxF or FxF 98% of the time.

~~~

Mild Requirements-

- Fairly good grammar, please? I don't particularly care if you mess up on something now and then, but I don't really like stuff that's hard to understand -

- Be chill if I drop off the face of the earth sometimes... ;v; I have a life outside the internet, and stuff happens, but I'll try to let y'all know if I won't be able to continue!! -

- No one-liners! ;; I tend to lose interest really fast with these, and I don’t want to do that to anyone... -

- I HAVE NO TRIGGERS!! ^^ -

Pairings I'm interested in!
italicized/bold is preferred role + underlined are pairings i'm presently extra interested in

- Guard x Noble -
- Angel x Human -
- Experiment x Scientist -
- Servant x Noble -
- Mage x Swordsman -
- Apocalyptic survivor x survivor -
- Firefighter x Police -
- Bully x Nerd -
- Anxious kid x Reckless kid -
- Assassin x Assassin -
- Criminal x Criminal (of different crime types) -
- Preacher's son x Churchgoer's son -
- Supervillain x Supervillain -
- Supervillain x Superhero -

Fandoms currently interested in ::
-
The Evil Within 1 or 2 (Joseph x Seb, Ruvik x Seb, Stefano x Seb, Joseph x Seb x Stefano)

Supernatural (Destiel, Sabriel, etc, and OC pairings!)

Detroit Become Human (Connor x Markus, Markus x Simon, Connor x Markus x Simon {wouldn't mind doubling} OC pairings! :0 )

-

I think that's about it! :>
PM me if you're interested, or just reply to the thread! ^^

Last edited:

GrilleGuard

Won't you ride with me? See where this thing goes
I think we might be a match. If not for anything else then at least for the apocalyptic scenarios. I got a bunch of characters and plots. Check my profile info and PM me if you're interested.

PS. I also enjoy fast paced rps (I can do slower/longer posts too but I prefer more "back and forth" writing). So if you're available around same times I am, we should be able to get some quality rp most days.

Huntress47

Angelic Soul Demonic Heart
Hello, everyone!! ^^
I've been quite bored these past few days, and only yesterday found this site. I'm interested in most things people have to offer, so just suggest something!
But I might just say no because it doesn't sound interesting to me. ;-; sorry...

I usually RP as a male character, and I will choose MxM over MxF 90% of the time.
I have a certain set of OCs that I use for various RPs, so I'm going to add their bios here, in case anyone wants to RP with one of them specifically- ^^

**if you don't want to know what my chars are like, I've hidden them just in case. ^^**
I also have a ton more OCs, so if none of these strike your fancy, just ask.

Quinn Xavier
Male
Human (Depends on RP)
Age differs
Appearance (Song plays once flag is clicked, be warned)
6'1"
(Personality sample) Flirty, casual, manipulative
Extra: He has an English accent.
Sammio DiCosto
Male
Human (Depends on RP)
Age differs
5'3"
(Personality sample) Hard worker, a little flirty, definitely the sub in a relationship
Extra: Works as a lifeguard (depends on RP)
Jophiel (Goes by Joey)
Male
Angel
Immortal
No present appearance picture- will draw later
5'3"
(Personality sample) Hard worker, a little flirty, definitely the sub in a relationship
Liam Finnepeli
Male
Human (Depends on RP)
Age differs/generally around 25-35
6'
(Personality sample) Dad-like, responsible, 'killjoy'
Extra: So ignorant it hurts
Tyler McLinea
Male
Human/Wizard/Metamorphmagus
Age differs/generally around 16-22
5'4"
(Personality sample) Good side: Diplomatic, lonely, quiet || Bad side: Sassy, selfish, he can pretend to care about others but he really doesn't
Extra: He has pretty severe ASPD that switches off occasionally

Requirements/Rules to RP with me-

- Fairly good grammar, please? I don't particularly care if you mess up on something now and then, but I don't really like stuff that's hard to understand -

- Be fairly active !!! This is a big one for me! I'm on almost every day, all day (haha I'm kinda lazy...), and I'd like for you to be somewhat active during the day as well -

- Length of post REALLY DOESN'T MATTER to me, IF YOU'RE ACTIVE! I don't care if it's a one-liner, if you're getting back to me within 5 minutes -

- I'm going to stress this again: I'd really like to have a fast-paced RP, with several posts a day! I'm willing to do something a little slower with larger paragraphs though, if you have a good plot or pairing -

italicized is preferred role

- Guard x Noble -
- Angel x Human -
- Servant x Noble -
- Mage x Swordsman -

PM me if you're interested, or just reply to the thread! ^^ I hope we can figure something out!

**may add plots later​
I'm very interested! Are you still looking?

pinshnapples

Hello, everyone!! ^^
I've been quite bored these past few days, and only yesterday found this site. I'm interested in most things people have to offer, so just suggest something!
But I might just say no because it doesn't sound interesting to me. ;-; sorry...

I usually RP as a male character, and I will choose MxM over MxF 90% of the time.
I have a certain set of OCs that I use for various RPs, so I'm going to add their bios here, in case anyone wants to RP with one of them specifically- ^^

**if you don't want to know what my chars are like, I've hidden them just in case. ^^**
I also have a ton more OCs, so if none of these strike your fancy, just ask.

Quinn Xavier
Male
Human (Depends on RP)
Age differs
6'1"
(Personality sample) Flirty, casual, manipulative
Extra: He has an English accent.
Sammio DiCosto
Male
Human (Depends on RP)
Age differs
5'3"
Jophiel (Goes by Joey)
Male
Angel
Immortal
No present appearance picture- will draw later
5'3"
Liam Finnepeli
Male
Human (Depends on RP)
Age differs/generally around 25-35
6'
(Personality sample) Dad-like, responsible, 'killjoy'
Extra: So ignorant it hurts
Tyler McLinea
Male
Human/Wizard/Metamorphmagus
Age differs/generally around 16-22
5'4"
(Personality sample) Good side: Diplomatic, lonely, quiet || Bad side: Sassy, selfish, he can pretend to care about others but he really doesn't, sometimes EXCESSIVELY suggestive
Extra: He has pretty severe ASPD that switches off occasionally

Requirements/Rules to RP with me-

- Be fairly active !!! This is a big one for me! I'm on almost every day, all day (haha I'm kinda lazy...), and I'd like for you to be somewhat active during the day as well -

- Length of post REALLY DOESN'T MATTER to me, IF YOU'RE ACTIVE! I don't care if it's a one-liner, if you're getting back to me within 5 minutes -

- I'm going to stress this again: I'd really like to have a fast-paced RP, with several posts a day! I'm willing to do something a little slower with larger paragraphs though, if you have a good plot or pairing -

italicized is preferred role + underlined are pairings i'm presently extra interested in

- Guard x Noble -
- Angel x Human -
- Servant x Noble -
- Mage x Swordsman -
- Martial Arts instructor/black belt x New Student - (PM for more info)
- Firefighter x Police -
- Police x Speeder -

PM me if you're interested, or just reply to the thread! ^^ I hope we can figure something out!

**may add plots later​
I'm interested! I'm active and have good grammar :)) Add me on Discord? @pinshnapples #1048

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)