• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 1x1 search for cool people (open)

rina

i will only break your pretty things
hello, fellow cool people. it's 'ya boy rina
here searching for illiterate partners only.

just kidding, haha.

unless…?

in all seriousness, thanks for reading my partner search! yeah, i know, it's a mess.
4X1i-v-zDTj9I7An-45gM2EjYB0LNW_8nE_coN9LjE4ymdLjECdQJHxJjba8x6_WPdGcZuSiVZzeuLzL30_FUzh-Aa2bDYgzMGxL8Oq705Zy6R6EcaQ6fnjCO11nr0Z3cFBhnWF-=s0

i'm here to find some casual rp partners. i have a pretty busy schedule and currently don't have the
time nor desire to write 3+ paragraphs consistently. although i'm not a fan of length requirements,
i will be writing around 1-2 paragraphs as that seems to be what most people are comfortable receiving.
i don't mind shorter responses, so long as you keep things interesting and continue moving the plot forward.

✿━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━✿
info & preferences
✿━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━✿

—18+ —ghost friendly —mxm
—ocxoc —dark themes —no age gap stuff
—on-site & in dms only —slow responses

i don't make character sheets nor use face claims.
you may choose my character's face claim if you wish.

i prefer to jump into the story with minimal planning,
it's more interesting to make things up as we go.

✿━━━━━━━━━✿
interests
✿━━━━━━━━━✿

horror, forbidden love, deal with the devil,
curses, paranormal, aliens, dystopian, stalking,
government surveillance, yandere, urban legends,
🥀♥︎.•°
dm me if interested
QtIUgQKyRGw2Zjg_mrX0dVh8IHBkYn0gSnmF_YksKBpmd_1lneNsJ31x0qohQ00GZh6W_ODsP-6Afb-AiEfpPL-6LXLLIhCqO3IMU24X2h5bvAec1FNwcVfF7qZV9dyj6Q8OVQSK=s0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back