• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom [1x1 Search] Dragon Age Inquisition (Maybe a Modern Guy/Gal in Thedas)

PakkuVen

Kupo!
Expectations:
  • You'll give me something to respond to when you post. (I tend to post several paragraphs but you don't need to)
  • Regular posts. I'm an adult with a life but I will typically post once per day. When I cannot I'll give you a heads up!
  • Out of Character Chats - I'm flexible about this but particular in the beginning I do love brain storming. I hope you are tolerant to OOC.

The Earthling could be you, me or both. To be honest I have 3 OCs for this:

1. The Human / maybe dragon depending -
Basically a semi self-insert. He's a dreamer and accidentally got pulled into the center of the explosion fade-side while he was asleep on Earth. The maybe-a-dragon bit is that his magic is based on my own when I'm lucid dreaming. So yeah among the things I can shape shfit into is a Dragon. I had the idea that he'll shapeshift into a dragon in the fade to defend himself and fall out the fade as a dragon. Since his soul/mind was pulled to Thedas and not his physical form it resulted in his default actually being a dragon shapeshifting as a human. He'll have access to a lot of power in the fade but see a significant drop in power vs cast time in the physical world, not to mention he just has no training. I am willing to cut out the dragon bit. I just thought a fun way to tackle one's sense of self.

2. The Elf
An orphaned city-elf sold into slavery to fund Loghain's rule. He was not a slave long, eventually adopted by Clan Levellan. The how would depend on the world state we decide on. He's a spirit-healer, dreamer, and not very good at offense magic.

3. The Tal-Vashoth
Originally one of the Sarrebas stranded in Kirkwall he eventually became Tal-Vashoth. He's vain and loves material things he was once denied. A surprisingly good listener who unknowingly made a positive impression on the dread-wolf himself. He's particular good at wind and water type magic, and knows chain lighting so he can pair it with his own attacks. Carries a Great Axe instead of staff as he never learned to cast magic thru one anyway and being a "ox-man" makes him enough of a Target.

yes they're all mages. The Tal-Vashoth one isn't a dreamer.
-----------------
I hope I have some people interested and not scared them off. Aside from my posting frequency I'm flexible to what you might want from this RP. Don't hesitate to ask.
-----------------
While trying to figure out the Tag thing I noticed Final Fantasy tag exists. Please comment if you are interested in any Final Fantasy RPs!

O-oh Dear I cannot edit my own posts? Please expect to see more errors than I'm comfortable with you seeing ^-^;
I'm heard of hearing and things get mixed up when I'm trying to type. I hope I am pretty eligible regardless.

Alrighty I'm bumping this back up! Even though I am interested in other pending RPs. It looks like no one here is interested in Dragon Age? :'(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back