[1x1 Search] - [Craving Originals/Hunter x Hunter] - [Share Your Plots with Me!]

Pastelwytch

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi! I'm new to this site! I've been roleplaying for years, and mostly on Gaia. I wanted to give this a shot!

Hello!

Hello there, my name is Alex and as always I am in the search of some new long-term roleplay partners. I'm 27 and use they/them pronouns. I'm willing to double on any roleplays. I don't have any samples, but I can go anywhere from lazy-lit, to advanced-lit (although I prefer to just match my partner). I also like to do chat-plays for fun on the side with my roleplay partners.

I don't care what type of pairing we do, just tell me what you're interested in. I'm comfortable roleplaying as men, women, and non-binary characters. Also, if you want a specific type of pairing for a certain roleplay just let me know, and I can probably make it happen. I'm open to any plots, pairings, or genres that you want to try out. Really want to try out some more original OC stuff with my characters.

Discord: pastel-wytch#1468

Created: 10/21/2020

Updated: 2/8/2021

Last edited:
Rules/Basic Information

1. Reply when you can. I'm working nearly full-time, so I know what it's like to be busy and overwhelmed with life. If you can reply multiple times a day, fantastic. I can wait literally weeks and months for a reply.

2. I like to write a lot, and sometimes I can go a bit overboard. My posts tend to be about 300-500 words per character though they can be longer. I prefer posts that are a few paragraphs, but I understand that muses can dwindle and sometimes it's easier to get something across in fewer words. Especially if it's an action scene or the characters are talking a lot.

3. I love talking OOC! We can trade Skype or Discord usernames if you'd like, if not I'd like to at least talk over PM. I love to make friends with my roleplay partners. Also, I find planning for roleplays is a lot easier over Skype.

4. Please don't just bail. If you want/need to leave just let me know, I understand what it's like to want to leave a roleplay. Just let me know and I can promise you I won't be mad, I'll understand, I just don't like sitting around waiting for something that's never going to happen. As a heads up, I can take a bit to reply, but you can always send me a message if you think I forgot to respond.

5. Don't be afraid to ask to switch something in the roleplay up or let me know if you want me to do something differently. Whatever makes the roleplay flow better and leaves you happy!

6. Send me a PM if you're interested! You can also post here if you need clarification on anything.

7. Once again I like a lot of fandoms, so if you don't see what you're looking for feel free to ask I might have just forgot to add it!

10. For non-fandom roleplays I'm open to most things and plot ideas.

11. I'm not against doing multiple roleplays with a single roleplay partner, that is, as long as one isn't abandoned for another without us first discussing it.

12: Please be 18+ (preferably 20+)

Last edited:
Original/Pairings:
-Cryptid/Monster College: Jeremy Deville (Jersey Devil), Gwenyver Mac Alastair (Dullahan), Damian Dracula
-WitchxFamiliar (I have a witch!girl and a nb!cat familiar, so either is fine)
-Displaced Greek Gods (a bit of a plot behind that one) Nyx, but NB
-Demon Hunter x Demon
-Post Apocalyptic Dystopian Gang (big crave, does contain some kidnapping/ransom ideas, but I have a plot and a general explanation for the society)
-Chatroom (Meet Online, NYC-based)
-Shifters (I have a coyote shifter OC I would LOVE to share with you)!! This is a character I really want to use at the moment and I'd love to share her bio with you.

Please hit me up with your original plots and I would be thrilled to create characters with you and think things through! Taking a small break from fandoms at the moment, but if you have a craving for something OCxCanon feel free to hit me up with it.

Fandoms
Bold
= Character I'd ask you to roleplay
Italics = Character I'd like to roleplay.

If something is stricken out it means I either have a lot of those roleplays going on, or I'm just taking a break from them. Try to convince me if you want, but I'll probably say no.

Movies
-Baby Driver: Baby, OC, Anyone
-Fantastic Beasts: Newt Scamander OC, Any Canon
-Howl's Moving Castle: Howl, Sorceress OC, Any other Canon/OC
(I just saw Howl's Moving Castle in theaters and it rekindled my love for the movie and I must rp it. Reading the book at the moment as well!)
-John Wick: John Wick, oc. any other canon/oc haven't seen #3 yet, but I think it might be interesting to tie Hotel Artemis into this.
-Onward (College AU): Ian, OC + any canon
-Star Wars:New: Kylo Ren, Poe Dameron; Prequels: Anakin Skywalker; OC, (Hux, Darth Maul, Obi-Wan, those are just people I have experience with I can play ANYBODY in any pairing)
-Spider-Man: Peter Parker, OC, +any other marvel character
-The Lost Boys: David OC, Any Canon I would also love to do something OC inspired by this.
-The Vampire Chronicles (Interview with The Vampire, Queen of the Damned): Lestat, Anyone, either of the before mentioned as well (
(I've seen both Interview with the Vampire and Queen of the Damned, and am on the Vampire Lestat book-wise)

Books/Comics
(First off I read a lot of books and a lot of comics, so feel free to ask about something if it's not here)
Teen Titans: Beast Boy, OC, any canon (So, I'm being specific with this one to the new series by Kami Garcia and Gabriel Picolo. Right now Raven and Beast Boy are out, and Beast Boy loves Raven will come out next year. I'd be happy to roleplay as any other Titan, as Picolo has designs for them all and I love them all)
Twilight Series: Edward, Jacob, Carlisle, Jasper, Beau Multiple OCs (So I've read most of the books, never finished Breaking Dawn since I picked it up at 18 and it wasn't my favorite, although I will be trying to re-read what I did and finish it. I am currently reading both Midnight Sun AND Life & Death the weird genderbent Novella... so that's where Beau is from. Seen all the movies, just not the short story collection... and I didn't read The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner)

Television
-American Horror Story: Tristan Duffy, Tate Langdon, OC, any canon
(Mostly interested in roleplaying Hotel and using a vampire OC or my amateur ghost-hunter OC for Murder House!)
Chilling Adventures of Sabrina: Nick, Harvey, Ambrose, Robin Witch OC, any canon
-Daredevil (Marvel Netflix): Matt Murdock OC, (Punisher)
-Game of Thrones: Jon Snow OC, (Jaime Lannister, Tyrion Lannister, Ramsay)
-Lucifer: Lucifer Morningstar OC, any canon (need to watch the new season)
-Mr. Robot: Elliot OC, anybody else (I HAVE SEEN THIS ALL!! One of my absolute favorite series of all time, and I'm craving it so bad)
-Stranger Things: Steve, OC, Any Canon
The Mandalorian: Dyn Jarren, Mando OC, can double as any canon
-Teen Wolf: Derek, Scott OC, any canon I'm familiar with (I say any canon that I'm familiar with because despite the fact that this show is done and over with I only just started it. I recently finished season 1, and I am onto season 2!
-Umbrella Academy: Klaus/Seance, OC (bit of a plot I suppose, I'm up to date on the comics and I've watched the series)
-You: Joe, OC, any canon (I have a bit of a plot bunny for this)

Video Games
-Devil May Cry (Original or Reboot): Dante for reboot and Nero for DMC5, OC
-Final Fantasy XV: Noctis, Prompto, OC, any canon (I know the plot and have seen the Kingsglaive film. Meaning to watch the anime prequel, and currently playing through the game!)
Hades: Zagreus OC, any other character
-Kingdom Hearts: Sora, Keyblade Wielder OC (Don't punch me I'm way behing in KHIII)

Music/Concept Albums
Danger Days: The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys: Party Poison, OC OC, Any Canon (I also read the Killjoys comic and I have a profile for my apocalypse boy)

Musicals
Heathers: JD OC, any canon

Anime
-Beastars: Legosi, OC, any canon
-Boku no Hero Academia: Bakugou OC, any canon
-Bungo Stray Dogs: Atsushi, Ranpo, OC, any canon
-
Hunter x Huner: Leorio, Hisoka, Chrollo OC, any canon (I'm currently on the York New City arc
-
The Boy & The Beast: Kyuta/Ren, OC, any canon

Dating Sims
-Hakuoki: Okita, OC, any canon
-Mystic Messenger: Seven, Saeran, oc, any canon
-Ozmafia: Caramia, oc, any canon

Other
-Dungeons and Dragons: i have a lot of OCs
-The Adventure Zone Amnesty: Inrdid Cold OC, any canon
-The Adventure Zone Balance: Taako OC, any canon
-Critical Role: The Mighty Nein Mollymauk Tealeaf, Caleb, OC, Caleb, any canon
(On episode 31 :^).)

Last edited:
I know it's been a while since we've RP'ed but if you wanna do Sabrina lemme know

I would absolutely love to do a rp with you! Maybe something Spider-Man/ marvel related, or twilight? Since I’m binging the movies? 🤦🏼‍♀️😂 I added you on discord

Did your Discord user change? It says that pastel-wytch#1468 is invalid. If you have a decent MHA OC, I'd love to do an OCxOC RP with you. If not, a cryptid/magic college sounds cool!

Users who are viewing this thread