• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

1x1 School Trip Idea

NickTehAvenger

One Thousand Club
I'm looking for a partner for my idea on this story

The beginning of the school year is here and the principal has funded enough money for a chosen amount of people to go on a trip to France for an 'educational' trip. Everyone is given their own phones, hotel rooms, and partners for the trip. They are there for a month

She will be a bit fierce, the one person wants to avoid because she seems scary, but she really is not if you get under her anger. She is only angry at people because she is afraid she is going to hurt them.

Mhm. Mine is a little class clown named Kevin. He is generally scared, but some see him funny and attractive. But sometimes, he can just be plain annoying to others, and sometimes nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back