• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings [1x1] salutations! looking for roleplays!

hermialuvs

autism won today (cheering)
Hi there! I am new to this site and I am very eager to get to roleplaying. You can call me May or MayMay, I'm a bisexual Filipino demigirl, and I go by she/they pronouns. I am 17 years old with over 6 years of roleplaying experience. I would prefer someone around my age range but I do not mind roleplaying with anyone! I am usually semi-lit but I am versatile and try to match whatever my partner gives me.

I can do FxF, MxM, FxM, NBxNB, etc. and I am comfortable with playing either gender in any pairing, though I typically prefer playing girls in FxM. I could potentially do canon characters, but I largely prefer playing OCs since I tend to get anxious about my portrayal. Also, please note that I am a big sucker for romance and I tend to like my roleplays with them. Additionally, I really like roleplaying dark topics as well and a lot of my characters have stuff to do with them so please be clear and transparent with me regarding your boundaries, squicks, and triggers! I am versatile and I value your comfort first.

I am open to roleplaying with anyone of any writing level! So I am very much open to roleplaying with beginner roleplayers as well!

My Guidelines:
» Just as I'll try to respect your boundaries, I expect you to respect mine as well. If I ask you not to do something or to change something due to any discomfort it causes me, please respect that and we could talk it out.
» I would also prefer if my partner is approachable and is willing to talk a lot OOC. If I feel comfortable enough with my partner to bounce ideas with them or to just do anything that might lead to a friendly bond, then I would be more comfortable with the roleplay and be more emotionally invested in it.
» Also when talking OOC I request that you use tone indicators! I have ADHD and I often find it difficult to interpret tone through text and I also have rejection sensitive dysphoria. I ask for you to at least make the effort to use tone indicators so I can respond appropriately.
» Your grammar and spelling do not have to be perfect because I totally understand that! The only thing I ask for is that your writing is at least readable for me

! = I have muse for this
* = I have less muse for this
% = I am newer to this and I have not finished it yet, so please be patient with me as I haven't caught up

Fandoms:
» RWBY !
» Steven Universe *
» She-Ra and the Princesses of Power
» Transformers [G1, Animated, Aligned/TFP, and IDW] *
» Mortal Kombat
» Tekken
» Warrior Cats *
» Wings of Fire
» Pokémon
» Danganronpa
» Avatar: the Last Airbender [+ Korra]
» Devil May Cry
» Kipo and the Age of Wonderbeasts
» Saint Seiya
» Mo Dao Zu Shi
» Percy Jackson
» Harry Potter
» Mystic Messenger *
» Obey Me! *
» Genshin Impact %
» Marvel + DC
» My Hero Academia
» Multiverse/Crossover [feel free to suggest!] !

General Stuff I'm Up For:
» Urban/Modern Fantasy !
» Supernatural stuff !
» High/low fantasy !
» Mythology
» Sci-fi
» Superpowers
» Science-fantasy
» Historical/Historical inspired setting *
» Honestly, I think I'm up for pretty much anything though I don't really do realistic/slice of life roleplays, sorry

If you have any ideas or plots of your own, please feel free to share it with me! I'd be very interested in what you have to say, and I'll try my best to contribute as well!

Who do you roleplay as for dc and marvel

are you doing fight role play?

Depends on what you mean by fight! I don't mind combat-heavy roleplays at all, so as long as it's balanced out by fleshing out and developing characters and character interaction. Usually when roleplaying I'm more into the character stuff than the combat stuff, but otherwise I don't mind roleplays involving fighting if that's what you're asking.

Who do you roleplay as for dc and marvel

Not a lot of canon characters, though the ones I do feel comfortable roleplaying as are:
Marvel:
- Doreen Green/Squirrel Girl
- Pearl Pangan/Wave
- Natasha Romanoff/Black Widow
- Yelena Belova
- Kitty Pryde

DC:
- Mera
- Mary Marvel
- M'gann M'orzz/Miss Martian
- Komand'r/Blackfire
- Carol Ferris/Star Sapphire

Most of my portrayals of these characters are based on comics but I might throw in my own personal headcanons or mix with other medias if I find it makes sense or is fun for me personally. Sorry that these aren't a lot, but I'm also perfectly fine with us playing OCs too.

Depends on what you mean by fight! I don't mind combat-heavy roleplays at all, so as long as it's balanced out by fleshing out and developing characters and character interaction. Usually when roleplaying I'm more into the character stuff than the combat stuff, but otherwise I don't mind roleplays involving fighting if that's what you're asking.

Not a lot of canon characters, though the ones I do feel comfortable roleplaying as are:
Marvel:
- Pearl Pangan/Wave
- Yelena Belova
- Kitty Pryde

DC:
- Mera
- Mary Marvel
- Komand'r/Blackfire

Most of my portrayals of these characters are based on comics but I might throw in my own personal headcanons or mix with other medias if I find it makes sense or is fun for me personally. Sorry that these aren't a lot, but I'm also perfectly fine with us playing OCs too.
okey i like to do the fighting part first and then come up whit a story

I'm interested how do you feel about fantasy/ romance? If you don't like it it's fine :)

okey i like to do the fighting part first and then come up whit a story

Mhm, okay! I tend to like coming up with a story first, but we don't need anything big or complex to start with! Just a basic idea, then we could go off from there?

I'm interested how do you feel about fantasy/ romance? If you don't like it it's fine :)

Ohh heck yeah! I love fantasy and romance a lot and it's definitely one of my favorite things to roleplay!

Mhm, okay! I tend to like coming up with a story first, but we don't need anything big or complex to start with! Just a basic idea, then we could go off from there?

Ohh heck yeah! I love fantasy and romance a lot and it's definitely one of my favorite things to roleplay!
hmm okey do you have somethings in mind?

Marvel:
- Pearl Pangan/Wave
- Yelena Belova
- Kitty Pryde

DC:
- Mera
- Mary Marvel
- Komand'r/Blackfire

Hmm alright i'll send a pm with a question then

Heya! Sorry to bother you but I’d love to explore doing something like perhaps an OC version of RWBY? Where we have our own characters go on their own journey? Maybe even revamp the universe a bit! I’d also be up for something fantasy as I do have quite a few ideas for those kind of stories including an Isekai and a much more vague one if that interests you

Ooh, I'm interested, if you are down for world-building with sci-fi/fantasy?😋

afternoon, if this is still open, i’d love to discuss an urban/modern fantasy plot with you!

i am down for anything but i like to come up with the story right then and there, i just go off of whats happening, i can try to do romance and i like fighting rps and adventure,if you can try and incorperate thoses in a rp ?, i also have ADHD

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back