• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

1x1 RP??

That one dummy 999

I know you're dead inside but u make me feel alive

Hey, I was wondering if you would like to have a 1x1 RP with meh!?

I'm up for anything honestly.

So help me generate some ideas for our

Role-play.

:)

So I have a few-

Water and Oil~

Our OC's are completely un-alike. They have nothing in common and hate each other's guts, however after a certain OC finds out your OC's deepest darkest secret, your OC can't do anything but follow mine around, making sure they don't spurt it out. (This works with GXG, BxG and BxB, roles are also reversible).

Pen pal~

You and my OC have been each other's 'Pen pals' for years, message after message, the two fell in love. However, after one OC finds out who the other is, what happens to their online relationship? ( Works with all sexualities and is also reversible).

Lost Puppy~

Your Oc is more or less a total badass on the outside but really a huge softy in the inside. One day my OC approaches you, unknowing you were the school's rebel. Ever since then, your OC has been tagging along with mine, watching her/him and protecting them. (works with all sexualities and is also reversible).

Arranged Marriage~

Our OC's both come from prestigious families, both owning large and successful companies. However, the last bond between the families had been broken! After that fatal mistake, the bond had to be sealed between the businesses with Marriage. And not with just anyone, but with childhood friends that haven't seen each other in years.

I have others too! I can include those if these didn't catch your eye.

Would you like to RP with me? I have many plots in my mind. Just pm and we can discuss further.

I usually play the female so it has to be either MxF or FxF. So just let me know

Users who are viewing this thread

Back