• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

always.tired

Hello! I'm looking for someone to do a 1x1 role-play with me. I've never actually posted a forum post to find a partner, so this may not be the best but it works.

I have quite a few characters for different role-play genres, including angst/horror, action, romance/platonic, school, supernatural/fantasy, apocalypse, and many more! I usually only role-play girls, as I myself am a girl and its easier. But I am LGBTQ+ friendly, and of course don't care what gender you roleplay.

I don't do one-liners, unless its every now and then. I mainly do 1 paragraph role-plays. But if anything, its just detail that matters and getting the point across.

I hope you consider me! Thank you, and bye!

Hey guys, again, feel free to message me if you would like to RP! Or comment on my profile and I'll message you. Whichever works.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back