• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

rainwater

loner
Hello those who r reading this!! I'm Rainwater, feel free to just call me Rain. Looking for rp partners for no specific roleplay but something we'd both be interested in! <3

I am a minor that would not like to roleplay with any one over 18+!

I enjoy ooc talk, I'd like to be your friend as well as ur rp partner! :-)

My Rules!

Be lgbtq+ friendly!

Be willing to plan ahead with me! plot and worlding building is really important to me and I can't go without it!

I'd prefer to do original characters even if it's in a show/movie world! I mostly create my character surrounding the plot of the roleplay too.

Do platonic OR romantic roleplay, I want someone that can do both! I don't always like romantic roleplays and don't want to do them all the time.

I lose interest really easily because of many things, please be patient and we can start another roleplay or I will try to find inspiration again!

expected 1 response every week, please tell me if you're going to take longer,, or if you lose interest in the roleplay! (if you do lose interest, please tell me what it is, and if it's simply the plot/world we can start another one!)

Semi-lit roleplay! no one liners, if you want to do more I will try to match your pace but don't expect too much!

You control your character, I control mine, not each others!!

willing to do a small group of 3 if wanted!

Interests!!

i'm okay with any pairing platonic or romantic, most of my characters will be m or f but nb characters r welcome!
my character will probably depend on the setting :-)

I really enjoy darker horror themes, but also lighter fun ones! drama is nice too.

One idea I really enjoy is magical girls/boys!

I don't have a lot of ideas right now, but please tell me yours! I will do my best to work out a plot with you! < 3

comment or dm me if interested! :-)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back