• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 💜1x1 RP Search! Craving: AHS, Marvel, Harry Potter---IPC.

Hello hello~! The name is Elle, and if you have any free slots open, I'd love to give it a go with anything Loki related. If you had something in mind for him, I'd love to hear it! I also don't mind playing the lovable trickster as well if you'd like a change of pace.

Thanks for your time!

Hello hello~! The name is Elle, and if you have any free slots open, I'd love to give it a go with anything Loki related. If you had something in mind for him, I'd love to hear it! I also don't mind playing the lovable trickster as well if you'd like a change of pace.

Thanks for your time!

Hello there ^_^ how are you?

I would love to do something Loki related with you x3

I'm not too picky on which one of us plays the trickster and I do have several ideas that we could use. Would you like me to shoot you a PM and we can go over details?

Hello there ^_^ how are you?

I would love to do something Loki related with you x3

I'm not too picky on which one of us plays the trickster and I do have several ideas that we could use. Would you like me to shoot you a PM and we can go over details?

Hey hey! I'd love to go over any and all ideas you might have! Feel free to shoot me a PM anytime!

a2ee8cca426227577b37a95d778be934

I would love to write AHS with you. Admittedly, I haven't watched Apocalypse as of yet. I'm happy to write for Tate, Donovan, almost anyone from the series.

I would love to write AHS with you. Admittedly, I haven't watched Apocalypse as of yet. I'm happy to write for Tate, Donovan, almost anyone from the series.

Hello there ^_^
Sorry for the late response. Just been having some issues with my account these past couple of hours XD

Anyway, I would luv to do a AHS RP with you as well <3
Its cool that you haven't watched Apocalypse. I watched it up to a certain point but didn't watch the rest of it lol

If you want you can shoot me a message and we can go over details of you'd like. Hope to hear from you soon ^_^

hey there! so many of your fandoms have caught my eye so i'm just going to list all of them with my prefered canons and who i can play best and you can hopefully decide on one from there because i'm so indecisive xD

harry potter
- i can play ron or neville for you
- looking for fred or harry

game of thrones
- i can play jon or theon for you
- looking for robb or bran

riverdale
- i can play toni or veronica
- looking for jughead

stranger things
- i can play kali
- looking for steve

teen wolf
- i can play lydia or malia
- looking for stiles

hey there! so many of your fandoms have caught my eye so i'm just going to list all of them with my prefered canons and who i can play best and you can hopefully decide on one from there because i'm so indecisive xD

harry potter
- i can play ron or neville for you
- looking for fred or harry

game of thrones
- i can play jon or theon for you
- looking for robb or bran

riverdale
- i can play toni or veronica
- looking for jughead

stranger things
- i can play kali
- looking for steve

teen wolf
- i can play lydia or malia
- looking for stiles

Hello there ^_^

Ugh, I'm pretty indecisive myself XD let me try narrowing down the choices and see what we can figure out from there.
Out of those three what I'm craving the most right now would be harry Potter, Game of Thrones and Teen Wolf. Only because I'm not caught up with Riverdale at all and I haven't been craving Stranger Things that much.

Anywho we can pick one out of those three or we can attempt to tackle all three of them if you'd like. Just let me know <3

Hello there ^_^

Ugh, I'm pretty indecisive myself XD let me try narrowing down the choices and see what we can figure out from there.
Out of those three what I'm craving the most right now would be harry Potter, Game of Thrones and Teen Wolf. Only because I'm not caught up with Riverdale at all and I haven't been craving Stranger Things that much.

Anywho we can pick one out of those three or we can attempt to tackle all three of them if you'd like. Just let me know <3
Mmm i can definitely narrow that down further to Got or teen wolf! Between those two... it’s so hard xD depends on whichnof the ones i’ve listed you’d rather i play.

Mmm i can definitely narrow that down further to Got or teen wolf! Between those two... it’s so hard xD depends on whichnof the ones i’ve listed you’d rather i play.

Hmm...well I haven't played Robb or Bran before. I'd be willing to play either one of them. And then as far as Teen Wolf goes I have a lot of experience playing Stiles x3

I am SO sorry for disappearing the way that I did Dx just a lot has been happening with work + stuff at home. Thankfully I've been able to get a new job though + things are a lot more stable at home. So I would definitely be game for starting up our RP again x3

No worries at all, I've totally been there! Happy to hear that things are much better now <3 Also sorry for the late response, somehow there was no notification. I'll PM you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back