• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom πŸ’œ1x1 RP Search! Craving: AHS, Marvel, Harry Potter---IPC.

Insanity Awakened 18

Hello lovelies ^_^
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Please read everything before sending RP requests
I am a total newb when it comes to this website, so please be patient with me ^_^
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hello everyone ^_^ my name is Cori. You can call be Insanity or Cori. I am a female and I go by MST (Mountain Standard Time). I am 29 years old (turning 30 in July). I work full-time as a CSR (Customer Service Representative) taking calls for Bed Bath and Beyond. I'm going to be starting my last week of training Monday, October 29th and then I should be starting my new schedule Saturday, November 3rd. As of right now I don't know for sure, but I will try and keep everyone as up to date as I can.-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Here are a couple of things you should know about me:
Roleplay Limits
πŸ’™I will NOT play out any sex scenes. Once the clothes start to come off, I prefer to fade to black. I'm not willing to bend on this at all.
πŸ’™Other things that I will NOT play out are rape scenes, incest, or pregnancies/little kids growing up.
πŸ’™I am okay with swearing and violence as long as its kept to a minimum
πŸ’™Drama + Romance are a must. I prefer a good mixture of both. If there is too much of one aspect over another, then I'll get bored.

Roleplay Spots
In order of preference, here are the following platforms that I would prefer to stick with
πŸ’™Threads
πŸ’™PMs (once I can figure out the PM system for this site
πŸ’™Discord
πŸ’™Skype
πŸ’™Google Docs
I will not roleplay over e-mails

Character Limits
πŸ’™I can play both guys and girls.
πŸ’™I am willing to double, triple, whatever. The more characters, the merrier
πŸ’™I prefer Cannon/OC pairings. If there is a Cannon/Cannon pairing you want, you'll have to convince me
πŸ’™Pairings wise, I can play M x F, M//, and F//. I haven't had a whole lot of experience with F// but I'm willing to give it a shot.

Post Length
πŸ’™I can write anywhere between 2 - 6 paragraphs. I tend to shoot for 5 or 6 paragraphs for the intro and then 3 - 5 for the rest of the posts. You don't have to mirror my post length exactly. So long as I have something to work with thats fine with me. I do, however, have to put out there NO one liners.

Other Info
πŸ’™All I ask is that you try to post once or twice a week and I will do the same for you. Depending on whats going on I may get up to 2 to 3 posts a week, but I do have a full time job. Therefore, I will post when I can
πŸ’™If there is going to be in a delay with your posts, please try to let me know.
πŸ’™I am very ditch friendly as well. It happens. If you are getting bored with an RP, please tell me and we could try and brainstorm something to keep it going. Otherwise, I tend to move on if someone hasn't posted within at least 1 year.
πŸ’™As I have stated before, I am a HUGE newb when it come to this website.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Now I will leave a breakdown of the current fandoms I am craving at the moment. If there is a fandom that you are craving and you don't spot it on the list, feel free to ask about it and I will tell you whether or not I'm interested ^_^

13 Reasons Why
πŸ’šI can play: Zach Dempsey, Justin Foley, Tony Padilla, Tyler Down, Anyone else
πŸ’šLooking for: Clay Jensen, Alex Standall, Courtney Crimsen, Anyone else

American Horror Story
πŸ’šI can play: Charles Montgomery, Dandy Mott, James Patrick March, Anyone else
πŸ’šLooking for: Chad, Tate, Misty Day, Elizabeth "The Countess" Johnson, Donovan, Anyone else

Being Human
πŸ’šI can play: John Mitchell, Hal, Alex, Anyone else
πŸ’šLooking for: George, Annie, Tom, Anyone else

DC Universe
πŸ’šI can play: Batman, Aquaman, Cyborg, Joker, Captain Boomerang, Anyone else
πŸ’šLooking for: Superman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Harley Quinn. Anyone else

Game of Thrones
πŸ’šI can play: Jaime Lannister, Tyrion Lannister, Daenerys Targaryen, Anyone else
πŸ’šLooking for: Jon Snow, Yara Greyjoy, Theon Greyjoy, Sansa Stark, Podrick, Anyone else

Harry Potter
πŸ’šI can play: Harry Potter, Draco Malfoy, Hermione Granger, Fred or George Weasley, Severus Snape, Anyone else
πŸ’šLooking for: Ron Weasley, Neville Longbottom, Luna Lovegood, Sirius Black, Anyone else

Hobbit/Lord of the Rings
πŸ’šI can play: Kili, Thranduil, Legolas, Aragorn, Eowyn, Anyone else
πŸ’šLooking for: Bilbo, Thorin, Boromir, Pippin, Elrond, Eomer, Anyone else

Marvel
πŸ’šI can play: Loki, Thor, PIetro Maximoff, Steve Rogers, Bucky Barnes, Anyone else
πŸ’šLooking for: Tony Stark, Wanda Maximoff, Black Panther, Antman, Anyone else

Once Upon A Time
πŸ’šI can play: Rumple, Hook, Regina, Robin Hood, Hades, Jekyll, Anyone else
πŸ’šLooking for: Grumpy, Jiminy Cricket, Will Scarlett, Merida, Ruby, Prince Charming, Hyde, Anyone else

Peaky Blinders
πŸ’šI can play: Thomas Shelby, Arthur Shelby, Anyone else
πŸ’šLooking for: John Shelby, Michael Gray, Anyone else

Riverdale
πŸ’šI can play: Archie, Betty, Cheryl, Anyone else
πŸ’šLooking for: Jughead, Toni, Veronica, Anyone else

Scott Pilgrim
πŸ’šI can play: Ramona Flowers, Kimberly, Steven, Young Neil, Anyone else
πŸ’šLooking for: Scott Pilgrim, Wallace, Roxy, Knives Chau, Anyone else

Star Trek
πŸ’šI can play: Kirk, Bones, Khan, Anyone else
πŸ’šLooking for: Scotty, Spock, Chekov, Anyone else

Stranger Things
πŸ’šI can play: Johnathan Byers, Billy, Anyone else
πŸ’šLooking for: Steve Harrington, Kali "Eight", Barbara, Anyone else

Supernatural
πŸ’šI can play: Sam Winchester, Dean Winchester, Castiel, Anyone else
πŸ’šLooking for: Crowley, Gabriel, Anyone else

Teen Wolf
πŸ’šI can play: Scott McCall, Allison, Liam, Anyone else
πŸ’šLooking for: Stiles Stilinski, Lydia, Malia, Anyone else

The Walking Dead
πŸ’šI can play: Glenn, Daryl Dixon, Jesus Anyone else
πŸ’šLooking for: Rick Grimes, Michonne, Abraham, Anyone else

Twilight
πŸ’šI can play: Sam, Paul, Jared, Jasper, Carlisle Rosalie, Anyone else
πŸ’šLooking for: Jacob Black, Emmett, Alice, Seth, Anyone else

Vampire Diaries
πŸ’šI can play: Damon, Elena, Tyler, Kai, Anyone else
πŸ’šLooking for: Stefan, Caroline, Klaus, Enzo, Anyone else

X-Men
πŸ’šI can play: Young Charles, Iceman, Logan, Scott Summers, Anyone else
πŸ’šLooking for: Young Erik, Pyro, Quicksilver, Nightcrawler, Anyone else

Last edited:
Haha! Welcome to Rpnation!
Sorry about the last RP (This is Rachel, aka Lady Marvel from Gaia) I fell on a busy time
Anyway, I would be interested in either MCU or OUAT if you wish.

Haha! Welcome to Rpnation!
Sorry about the last RP (This is Rachel, aka Lady Marvel from Gaia) I fell on a busy time
Anyway, I would be interested in either MCU or OUAT if you wish.

Oh hey ^_^ long time no talk.

Hey no worries at all. I completely understand. I have been a little MIA on that site as well because things have been busy on my end lol but I figured that I might well hop on here and see what I can find x3

I would love to write Riverdale with you. I’ve been itching to craft a story around my boy and Archie. I can play Jughead or someone else for you if you’d like!

I look forward to speaking with you!

I would love to write Riverdale with you. I’ve been itching to craft a story around my boy and Archie. I can play Jughead or someone else for you if you’d like!

I look forward to speaking with you!

Hi there ^_^
We can plot and discuss what would like to do as far as Riverdale is concerned x3

I would love to do an American Horror Story roleplay with you. :)

Awesome x3 I've been craving a American Horror Story RP SO bad.

Is there a certain character you would like me to play for you? Is there a season we would like the roleplay to start in? Just let me know your preferences x3

Awesome x3 I've been craving a American Horror Story RP SO bad.

Is there a certain character you would like me to play for you? Is there a season we would like the roleplay to start in? Just let me know your preferences x3

Same here, it’s hard to find an American Horror Story roleplay. But I’ve seen all the seasons, though my favorites has to be Murder House, Coven, Hotel, and this new season (so far lol) was there any particular season you liked? As for character I guess it all kinda goes with what season. :)

Same here, it’s hard to find an American Horror Story roleplay. But I’ve seen all the seasons, though my favorites has to be Murder House, Coven, Hotel, and this new season (so far lol) was there any particular season you liked? As for character I guess it all kinda goes with what season. :)

And you have to go and pick all of my favorite seasons XD

Hmm....as much as I love Hotel and the new season, maybe we could combine Murder House and Coven? Like I remember Cordelia mentioning that they would get more houses in like the last or second to last episode where she became supreme so maybe one of those houses that they get just happens to be Murder House?

And you have to go and pick all of my favorite seasons XD

Hmm....as much as I love Hotel and the new season, maybe we could combine Murder House and Coven? Like I remember Cordelia mentioning that they would get more houses in like the last or second to last episode where she became supreme so maybe one of those houses that they get just happens to be Murder House?
Ooh I like that idea, it means that we could bring in a lot of the old and and new characters if we needed to do so. :)
Btw I’m also a newb to this place two.

Ooh I like that idea, it means that we could bring in a lot of the old and and new characters if we needed to do so. :)
Btw I’m also a newb to this place two.

Yep ^_^ for sure.
And lol thats awesome x3

Now that we have things decided season wise, is there a certain cannon character you would like me to play for you?

That’s a tough choice, I was thinking either Micheal Langdon before all this apocalypse stuff happened or Travis.
Was there anyone you wanted me to play for your character?

That’s a tough choice, I was thinking either Micheal Langdon before all this apocalypse stuff happened or Travis.
Was there anyone you wanted me to play for your character?

I honestly had to google Travis' name because I couldn't remember who that was lol
I could always play them both if you want ^_^ is there one that you would prefer me to play?

And I would love it if you could play Tate or Misty Day for me please x3

I would go with Micheal more, and Travis was Constance’s boyfriend lol.

And I can play either one or both for you. :)

lol Yeah I realized that after I looked up his name. I was like "Oh! Thats who it is" XD

And hmm....I think I'm gonna go with Tate then x3

Now do we want our OCs to know each other? Or how do we want to bring our OCs into the mix?

lol Yeah I realized that after I looked up his name. I was like "Oh! Thats who it is" XD

And hmm....I think I'm gonna go with Tate then x3

Now do we want our OCs to know each other? Or how do we want to bring our OCs into the mix?
I love playing Tate so sweet but yet so troubled lol.

But did you want our OCs to be witches in the Coven?

I love playing Tate so sweet but yet so troubled lol.

But did you want our OCs to be witches in the Coven?

lol Right? XD

Yes I was planning on my OC being a witch that is part of the Coven. Did we want to go with the idea of our OCs both being a part of the Coven? Or what idea did you have for your OC?

lol Right? XD

Yes I was planning on my OC being a witch that is part of the Coven. Did we want to go with the idea of our OCs both being a part of the Coven? Or what idea did you have for your OC?
I was going to have my OC be part of the Coven also. So maybe or OCs go to Murder House first to see if it’s alright for the others to live there and they start finding out everything that the realtor doesn’t exactly tell everyone.

I was going to have my OC be part of the Coven also. So maybe or OCs go to Murder House first to see if it’s alright for the others to live there and they start finding out everything that the realtor doesn’t exactly tell everyone.

Yes ^_^ that sounds like an awesome idea to me.

Now during that time would Michael already be there? Or do we want it where Michael is still living with Constance at this time and is still trying to figure out everything that is happening with himself?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back