What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 1x1 RP Request! : Demon Slayer, Genshin Impact, BNHA, and others!!

Sub Genres
  1. Anime
  2. AU
  3. LGTBQ
  4. Magical
  5. Romance
  6. Supernatural

anime loser

keigo deserves more chicken
Hello nice to meet you! Before I get to my interests, I would like to set some basic rules.
1. Please be 17+, preferably 18+.
2. Please be literate and willing to be descriptive.
3. Please be willing to double up or do Canon ships.
4. Please understand that I have a job and only get 3 days off. I can only reply at night during the days I do work.
5. Be able to have some fun!

Now that I have set up some rules, I will post my interests below. Anything with ** beside it means I really want to do that fandom more than my others that are listed.

- Demon Slayer ** (canon ships or OC x canon)
- Genshin Impact ** (Canon ships or OC x canon)
- BNHA (canon ships or OC x canon) (mostly wanting to do DabiHawks)
- Final Fantasy 15 (mostly Canon ships)
- Stardew Valley (OC x canon)
- Studio Ghibli movies (OC x canon)
- Fallout 4 (OC x canon)

- Skyrim (OC x OC?)
- Haikyuu (Canon x Canon)
- KPop RPs
- Original fantasy plots
- Suggest an anime. I've watched other animes but I don't want to list every single one! So if you know of an anime that I could possibly know of then just suggest it!

I think that is about it! If I think of others I will add to my list! Thanks so much.

New idea: I would really love to do a Canon x canon RP for BNHA! I would love to do Kirishima and Bakugou because I have a plot in mind for it. I still am also open for Dabi and Hawks.

Another idea: Demon Slayer RP involving Rengoku and Akaza!​

Last edited:

Blossom

🌺🌹🌺
Hey! I'd honestly love to do a demon slayer roleplay, after seeing the absolute ART that the movie was!

Users who are viewing this thread