• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One 1x1 rp (private)

LucidHowl

Lucid
So I wasn't too sure where to put this at, but I guess we should start discussing some ideas or at least discuss what genre we want the rp to be.

I may have a few, but they'll likely all be fantasy-based and I don't mind doing fandom rps if you want to do one, but it depend on which fandom it is.

Oh.. I don't think I'm confident enough to do a 1 x 1.. I kinda want to work up to it through group roleplays first

Oh.. I don't think I'm confident enough to do a 1 x 1.. I kinda want to work up to it through group roleplays first
Okay. Sorry about that, I probably should have asked first, so I guess I should see if the post can be moved then or at least deleted.

We should work out the details first probably.. Unless you want to do it after we get people, which is fine too..

We should work out the details first probably.. Unless you want to do it after we get people, which is fine too..
Yeah, you're right.

So we've got that it's fantasy. Do we want it to be medieval, modern, or futuristic or a mix of all those time periods? Also do we want it to be mainly humans, animals, or yet another mix of creatures to allow for freedom? I guess we can come up with a plot after we get all this general stuff out of the way.

I'd rather have futuristic or medieval, and I don't mind what sort of races there are, really.. Humans might be good for our first RP though, unless you want animals.. Then I'm content with that too.

I'd rather have futuristic or medieval, and I don't mind what sort of races there are, really.. Humans might be good for our first RP though, unless you want animals.. Then I'm content with that too.
Well I'm usually neutral on a lot of the general information so maybe there could be a mix of futuristic an medieval? Smaller towns could be more medieval and set in their ways while cities are futuristic or at least advancing to reach this level? We could use any race so there's more freedom.

Maybe for the plot we could basically have it be about this corrupt government. The capital city would be futuristic so if our characters started out there, maybe working government jobs or leading cushy noble/royal lives, they would eventually find out about the corruption in the government or maybe they already knew about it. Cities outside of the capital would probably be similar to slums while the capital would be barred off from anyone outside of it. It's just a thought and I'm not completely sure about this idea, but what do you think?

Mm.. It sounds a little difficult to manage.. Like what would happen to the characters once they found out? Would the corrupted government throw them in prison or something? I don't know >.<

Mm.. It sounds a little difficult to manage.. Like what would happen to the characters once they found out? Would the corrupted government throw them in prison or something? I don't know >.<
Sorry for the disappearing, I had to get off my laptop for a bit lol

I figured they either got thrown into prison or left the city, but we can do something a little more simple. We could do a more open-ended sort of random rp like maybe this one could be set in a random little town. It seems normal, but a lot of weird stuff would happen in it, I dunno.

That one sounds much more easy to pull off :)
Alright ^^ Lets do that one then. So I guess it takes place on earth, but thing is, the people in the town can be from other dimensions or something along those lines. They could basically travel to these other dimensions and things from the other dimensions or worlds could come in. We could have plenty of things happen honestly. Maybe we could start it off as some new people moving into the town. I may play as one of the new people that move in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back