• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 1x1 RP Partner Search

BlazinGemstone

Mentally and chronically ill
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hey everyone! I'm Riliane. I'm 20 years old, and I work part-time at Panera while I'm waiting for COVID to blow over so I can go back to college. I'm working on my prerequisites to become a Dental Hygienist. I've been roleplaying since I was 12 and it's something I still really enjoy! It also keeps me somewhat sane with everything going on nowadays lol

I LOVE having OOC conversations with my partners. Either about the roleplay plot, ideas, or even just about what's going on in our lives, and I love making new friends with roleplaying. As long as we talk about a plot enough, I can write almost anything!

THINGS I WILL AVOID:
Romanticizing mental illnesses and mentions of suicide or self-harm
- I suffer from several different mental illnesses and I often roleplay to keep my mind off of these things, so I would appreciate it if we kept our topics away from this kind of stuff. The last two topics in particular are very triggering for me. If either of these are included in a reply whatsoever, I will immediately stop replying.

Physical Abuse
- I would rather not write this out or read this

For RP preferences, I can write any pairing I'm also up for platonic relationships and familial relationships too! However, I will ask that we avoid polyamorous ships. I am uncomfortable with the prospect of polyamorous relationships. I tend to do at least a couple of paragraphs of writing per person I am writing for, so please try to be at least semi-literate. I don’t like doing roleplays that are ONLY OCs in Fandom roleplays, so I will most likely not want to roleplay if you’re just wanting to play OCs and not both OCs and canon characters. I tend to double up with my roleplays, though I will sometimes agree to do single roleplays.

I'm interested in almost any plot or pairing! So feel free to shoot me with any ideas for an original roleplay.

Here is also a list of fandoms that I will do and a list of love interests that I like to have within these fandoms. The hearts show what I am most interested in as of now

Cuphead - King Dice ♥♥♥♥♥
My Little Pony - Princess Luna ♥♥♥
Mario and Luigi RPGs - Fawful, Luigi ♥♥♥
Phineas and Ferb - Phineas Flynn, Ferb Fletcher ♥♥♥♥♥
Percy Jackson and the Olympians/Heroes of Olympus - Piper McLean, Percy Jackson, Annabeth Chase ♥♥♥♥
Star Wars - Boba Fett, Din Djarin ♥♥♥♥
Ouran High School Host Club - Kyoya Ootori ♥♥♥♥♥
Castlevania - Alucard Tepes ♥♥♥♥
Miraculous Ladybug - Kagami, Adrien, Luka, Nathaniel ♥♥♥♥
Destiny and Destiny 2 - Zavala, Cayde-6 ♥♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Legend of Zelda - Link ♥
Gravity Falls - Bill Cipher ♥♥♥ ♥
Danganronpa - Byakuya Togami ♥
Pokemon - N ♥♥
Mystic Messenger - Jumin Han, Saeyoung Choi, Jihyun "V" Kim ♥♥
DC Superheros - Damian Wayne ♥
Marvel Superheros - Peter Parker, Loki Laufeyson, Tony Stark ♥
Harry Potter - Draco Malfoy, Hermoine Granger, Harry Potter ♥♥♥
Harry Potter Marauders Era - Severus Snape ♥♥♥
Ninjago - Zane, Cole ♥♥
Warrior Cats - Brambleclaw, Scourge ♥♥♥♥
Creepypasta - Jeff the Killer, Masky ♥♥♥♥♥
Undertale - Sans, Female!Frisk ♥♥♥♥♥
Teen Titans - Raven ♥
Blue Exorcist - Suguro "Bon", Rin Okumura, Amaimon ♥
Choices: Stories You Play (High School Story, It Lives In the Woods) - Andy Kang, Caleb Mitchell ♥♥♥♥♥

Please send me a DM indicating what you're interested in roleplaying! If you have any plots, feel free to post them along with the message.

Last edited:
Hello! I’m Matthew and I saw that you were looking for a partner! The website won’t let me dm you but I wouldn’t mind doing a Harry Potter roleplay with you! Do you have a discord that we can message each other on perhaps?

Hey! Would you be up for a Harry Potter RP but set in an AU? Both cannon and OC but willing to do multiple characters if you like :)

Hey, I'd be interested in a Harry Potter or Marvel RP. I don't mind Marauders era either ! I usually RP as male, if you're cool with MxM pairings :D

Hey! are you interested in a creepypasta rp? I’d like to do canon characters and OC’s if that’s fine i can also play multiple character as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back